Home

Which is the best theme?

Pseudonym

Which is the best song from the trilogy and prequels?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best song from the trilogy and prequels?

• The Main Title (ANH)
    • Binary Sunset/The Throne Room (ANH)
    • The Battle of Yavin - not really a main theme, but still good (ANH)
    • Imperial March (ESB)
    • Emperor\'s Throne Room (RotJ)
    • Duel of the Fates (TPM)
    • Across the Stars (AotC)

haha I had to download them all on kazaa and it was still hard to choose. I went with the emperors throne room theme due to the fact that it contains part of the imperial march but also because listen to it loud kinda sends shivers down your spine. It made me think back to the movies the most to one of the greatest movie endings of all time.

Battle of Yavin is also good but overplayed especially due to the games and such. I remember that one mission in the original rebel assault where you heard a loop of it over and pver and over again. Plus you get to hear it everytime you try to connect to a server in game.

To be honest the main theme is truly the greatest but for that reason I left it out. and chose the best out of the others.

Originally posted by Darth Seph

In my opinion , you just cant beat the main theme of Star Wars. For me its the one song that sums up all the movies. Gotta Love it.

I'm totally with you with this one Seph

To me the main theme is star wars,

it's got a lot of force in it.:D

Wow...great poll.

Very hard to decide.

Imperial March, Duel of the Fates, and Across the Stars were all up there, but Duel of the Fates won out for me.

Imperial March is an extremely close second, I mean extremely close...

Ah hell, now I wish I voted for that! :D

Imperial March.

Seeing that the Old Republic is subverted into the Empire in a movie or two I'd like to see the Imperial March, or a precursor to it, factored into scenes involving Chancellor/Emperor Palapatine, his red guards or the clones/stormtroopers.

Archived