Home

ASS Fighters.

Tree

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LooNBB

Running around with you A$$ flying around trying Slap some guy with your saber is Really Gay and stoopid.

But... it works so everyone will do it. I would do it too... that is why I don't play ANYTHING but NF duel anymore.

Anyone who tries to justify the validity of the Ass moves is an idiot.

ummmm nf duels wont help backstab

Originally posted by Vestril

If a move is possible, barring hacks and cheats, it's valid. Since it seems to work, then it makes sense that people would argue for the validity of it. I don't care how other people play the game. I care how I play the game, and how interesting it is. If other people want to fight me backwards, they can feel free.

I think it's a stupid way of playing, personally. When you turn your back to someone you have a much greater chance of getting nailed. Other people think it's smart, for whatever reasons. I haven't played against the people here, so I wouldn't know how well it works for them. Therefore I would consider their arguments to be just as valid as anyone elses, and I doubt that they are idiots.

I care how people play the game. Others do to. I don't want to play against lamers who only use one move. It ruins the game. I think a LOT of people have basically quit until the new patch is released. I have noticed far fewer players.

Just like DFA. In fact this move is more effective than DFA.

I don't want to be forced to use lame tactics to fight them. Which is currently the only that I know of.

FFA's are just a joke now. If you don't backstab you can forget winning, because everyone else will be.

Yes anyone who defends its use is an idiot. They are exploiting an imbalance in the game. Clearly Raven did not intend for people to run ass backwards into fights and rack up 4 quick kills.

I can't stand people who defend that and DFA. I really don't care because I know it will be fixed next patch. Then maybe these pathetic one-move whores will finally be forced to develop some skill.

When they turn around and are swinging to try to backstab the new blocking system is a blessing to them.

Thats fine if you have no trouble beating them and don't think its a problem but it looks like the majority of players do have problems defeating them.

My main problem is that it takes ABSOLUTELY NO SKILL and they rack up the kills doing it. This makes for a very lame game and people will leave.

Backstab is a cool move, I (like the DFA too) don't mind if it is a 1 hit kill but...

I find it funny that a Jedi can shoot lightning out of his fingers, walk up walls, choke people with a thought, jump 40 feet into the air.... yet he slips or gets pushed down and he gets up slower than the old broad from the old "I've fallen...and I can't get up!" commercials.

Put a fast get up move (Hell, you can even cause it to use Force power to execute) and it will bring balance.

Sure you still have "Ass fighters" but how hard is it to kill them?

Quote:

"its simple... dont get behind the guy... i do just like i did with dfaers... i ran in circles and always kept moving, then they are forced to fight. "

Push, turn around, down arrow, click, repeat.

Its not a matter of you being behind them, its a matter of their rear end being near you anywhere....

All they have to do is push you down and then turn around and swing, thats it. At least with DFA you can get out of the way, but with this, you are totally helpless. And if you are "running in circles" you'll get your butt pushed on the ground a whole lot quicker...

Raven, I emplore you, dont go back to 1.02, but dont stay with this latest abomination. Just either:

A) Take out all the one hit kill moves or any other move that will be used repeatedly.

B) Make the special moves have a recovery time that is so great they are only used in special situations, and are not feasible for use all the time, such as what you did with the new DFA (bravo on that one btw).

I dont think its a one hit kill, in a technical sense. As I understand it, it connects multiple times in passing. I've used it on people and had it hit once, and it just damages their shields, not much else. I've also had it hit multiple times and kill someone I just saw pick up three shields and a super shield, so I dunno...

Just cut down the multiple hit thingy, and the killing people in front of you, and the move would be fine.

Hey, Legato, I wanna join the AoD clan! u gUyz R0x0r!!!!!111 :rolleyes:

ShockV1.89

Just a little comment:

The problem here seems to be that there are two types of players.

A) Ones who think of JO as a competition where the only goal is to get a lot of points, lots of kills using any means possible.

B) Players who associate things like "Fun" and "Honour" with a Star Wars game and who dislike "Lame" and "Boring" techniques.

The gaming-experience seems to be based on totally different things between these two groups. Much like...dark and light, I'm tempted to say. ;)

Oh well, carry on.

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Just a little comment:

The problem here seems to be that there are two types of players.

A) Ones who think of JO as a competition where the only goal is to get a lot of points, lots of kills using any means possible.

B) Players who associate things like "Fun" and "Honour" with a Star Wars game and who dislike "Lame" and "Boring" techniques.

The gaming-experience seems to be based on totally different things between these two groups. Much like...dark and light, I'm tempted to say. ;)

Oh well, carry on.

Very true, very true.

Archived