Home

Forum Question For A Noob Poster

FalloutGod

^ You've got to be kidding me.

This person asked a simple question, give a simple answer. Are you a DICK in real life, or only when you can hide behind a computer when you know the chances of getting your ass beat are reduced?

Freaking punk.

Originally posted by Lord Sokar

^ You've got to be kidding me.

This person asked a simple question, give a simple answer. Are you a DICK in real life, or only when you can hide behind a computer when you know the chances of getting your ass beat are reduced?

Freaking punk.

What the hell is the matter with you? The sentence about hiding behind the computer? UNCANNY! Only a man who can say that is experiencing that.

And yea, the question was DUMB! You want it that way, you got it! The nice little button says "QUOTE". Even if you don't get what the hell it means, you should at least try it. Do something on your ****ing own, don't pull a new thread that has nothing to do with the topic that the forum was created for.

And who the hell are you to talk about my behaviour? What is it, feeling the need for being a good samaritain today, so you gotta finish that quota by the end of the day, so youre gonna paint me a target? Go do that where it is not behind a screen, or shove it up your ass.

Sissy bitch, go preach that **** to someone else, we're all stocked up here...

You could have probably been a little more delicate in directing him to the quote button though. You know how much more likely someone will spit in your food is if you yell at the waiters. :) True this is the internet & all, but lighten up, mister. No need to degrade someone for asking a simple question.

I'm not talking the use of ethics here. Sure mine was probably overboard, but by considering the fact of HOW EASY it is to find that button on this forum (come on people, it's not like it's some icon, it says "quote" on it), I think my action was just the thing for it, since all I did in fact was enlarged and emphasized the QUOTE word...

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

I'm not talking the use of ethics here. Sure mine was probably overboard, but by considering the fact of HOW EASY it is to find that button on this forum (come on people, it's not like it's some icon, it says "quote" on it), I think my action was just the thing for it, since all I did in fact was enlarged and emphasized the QUOTE word...

You know what you say isn't as important as how you say it. True the icon is there, but in the newb's defence it's smaller than "reply" and in the corner. Everyone starts out a newb. Go easy on the guy, dick.

*beats a dead horse* <-- its fun! You all should try it!

If he wanted to post it, he could at least do it in some "tech" or "help" forum. But I mean I really don't encourage people doing this all the time, since

a) it causes the "spoiled brat" syndrome

b) it is one more message that has no relavance to the forum topic

Only those are enough to go to my defense...

Archived