Home

Darth Vader Released

sithlord-II

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are the best!!! I've waited for sooo long fir this and finnaly got it!!! Just ignore this post if you've answered this already, but do you plan on making another skin? Thnx again for the awesome skin!

Sithlord, Ive been following this thread silently for weeks, waiting for your work. Whthout doubt you are a very clever human being.

It rocks, its awesome......

Now please have a beer and start on Jango :0)

It is your destiny!

Cheers dude, you have brought balance to the force!!!

Peace

Jedi

How friggin' lucky am I...

I haven't visited the forums since a couple days after JK2 was released... AND I used to frequent here while we were waiting for JK2...

AND I just happened to return here tonite and came across the Vader thread. About half an hour later I discover this little thread.

OMG. What a great way to end a great day. Thanks, Sith!

Since you've already decided what model you'll be working on next I guess the suggestions won't influence your next decision... but nevertheless... I'd suggest you give yourself a break and try something simpler (forget the Fett's for a little while)...

I know an Episode II Obi-Wan skin is in high demand (a good one. =)

Anyways, thanks again!

Guest HertogJan

WOAAAAAA!!! It's awesome! I like the helmet and his saber the most, very much like he uses in the movie!

THX DUDE!!

***** 5 star rating (out of five of course :D)

And next model... Hmmm... Well I'm dying to play as Vader, so the next couple of months I have something to do! Maybe a Obi-Wann model, I dunno!

Anywayz, great job!

*opens a large sack to reveal all the kittens he appearantly killed, now unharmed*

You fell for old Jedi Kitten trick...

No but I just wanted to give you due thanks. This really means alot to me and many others in the JKII community.

Alright servers, get this model installed ASAP!!!!

Thats a really good Darth Vader you got there, but can somebody(hopefully soon) make a mod where you play as Darth Vader in single player!!! THAT WOULD ROCK EVEN MORE!!!

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be cool to add Darth Vader taunts while doin different Force Powers, like Force Push and the enemy falls, he says: "All too easy" or like when like when he Force Pushes you and you "block" it with your Force Push, he says like: "Nice show of Force"(I'm not sure if this was from any movie, but it was in the taunts in SW: Galactic Battlegrounds.

Well I think you all understand.(Maybe you've already done this, its just that I didn't have the sound on when I tried your model:D)

Anyway, really cool model!

I give you 10/10!!

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

It looks ok ! but........ who am i kidding it`s a "GREAT" model.

Is it me or does the vader bot seem tougher than regular bots ??

Anyway well done Sithlord-II it`s been well worth the wait.

could you post the files so we can replace desaan NPC. ?

Heh. He's much tougher than the regular bots. I mean, he is the Pimpdaddy of the Sith.

Guest: Far as I know, a SP is on the way. Just be patient.

Originally posted by gonk-raider

bah!!! here I was like a sucker looking for it in the original post..

LOL! Don't worry Gonk, I'll be hosting this puppy until the other sites get it posted. Besides, better 30 minutes later than never, no? :D

Archived