Home

Darth Vader Released

sithlord-II

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the file should be up at jediknightii.net soon... if not, i'll have lim post it up if he is willing and able...

Sith. Your file has been up all day on jkii.net. Almost 6,000 people have already downloaded it. It's your new version as well. We just kept it the same file name as the old one, since it was only a matter of 30 minutes in between when we posted your original and you came out with the fixed version.

If there's a third version already, then I'll upload the latest, change the .zip name and we'll do an updated announcement.

-Ari

*I've got to say, this is great.

One thing though -- is it just me, or does Vader seem too small? He's smaller than Luke, and should be taller, using a different base skin, perhaps? Has anybody else noticed this?

It just seemed to me when I was fighting him he was a bit munchkin-ish.

Sithlord, I noticed that all the vader sounds are very low. I make electronic music for a living and have tons of great Maximizing plug-ins. I also have access to a professional Mastering Studio. If you sent me the sounds I could make'em loud.

GREAT SKIN!

Just one small flaw...you HAVE TO change the sound effect for his jump and roll...it doesn't sound right at all lol

Imagine -

"Don't make me destroy you"

"HuuT!"

Just my comment. Great Skin :) Good work. A lot of nice sound effects while dueling.

What a great model.....its what everyone has been waiting for......

How about a yoda model next, i know its hard but, if u have watched episode 2, u know you want to fight as yoda wtih a lightsaber......by the way episode 2 is 1000 times greater than episode 1....go watch it

:-) AdolFF F

do the lights work on the new clean one?

but now you just added another version of the normal black skin. i meant doesnt that make hard for server to get all the nessacary pak files, for those that run pure server. i mean update the default skin with the best of the other two.

Archived