Home

Darth Vader Released

sithlord-II

Excellent work!

How did you get him to replace the Desann enemy like you said in the readme? I gave it a try and he had is saber going through his chest, levitating around his hips. I've had this problem before, if you've found a suitale way of fixing it, I'd love to know because SP editing is what I'm getting into.

very sweet model, but does seem to have a bug of some sort with the saber. i noticed that when he swings the saber points on a different angle than it should. like when you do an overhead chop it looks more like a side chop etc, but other than that it's just great.

I have been waiting for this for sooo long. It's great.

One thing though:

I have replaced desann with him, but he still have desanns saber. In the pics in the zipfile vader was wielding a much more vader-looking saber (I don't think it's the default one). Is there any way I can get my hands on that?

Not Found

The requested URL /jedi/tga/files...-SithlordII.zip was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.19 Server at coj.spies.com Port 80

did you take the file down???

Help!

I tried converting Vader into his own NPC in single player... however, each time I do, he is armed only with a blaster rifle (not to mention, the rifle is coming out of his crotch). Does anyone know how to set it so that Vader is armed with the saber?

-Stan

=========================

great model, first of many for jk2 from u, maybe next u could do anakin skywalker from episode 2....srota like a timeline thing with darth vader, i have jsut 1 problem with the model...the saber looks a little like its bound to the top of his hand not the bottom, and in the force pull animation his fingers dont look right, i dont know if uve picked up on this and are trying to fix it or not, just thought ide bring that up, other than that great model... also with the jk2 engine u can make it so that the ights on vader are flashing or glowing to make the model look even better (if thats possible :)) keep up the good work

Archived