POLL:IS dessan hard or easy

rachmike

DESSAN, EASY OR HARD  

25 members have voted

1. 1. DESSAN, EASY OR HARD

• EASY
    • NOT SO EASY
    • HARD

no way what difficulty did you have it on I had it on jedi master and I killed Tavion so easily but Desan was so hard because when he uses lightning it does so much damage and even when he pushes you it does about 10 damage so I think that Desan was so hard on jedi master.

Originally posted by greedo626

tavion was much harder than desann.

i agree...tavion was really hard (even on padawan difficulty), but desann is almost too easy especially with speed (way too strong in sp!)

My order of difficulty on bosses was:

1. Galak

2. Tavion

3. Dessann

Tavion whooped me pretty good, and still can (I'm at yavin_courtyard on my 3rd trip through) - I have yet to beat her first time. Dessan I took care of pretty quickly. Galak just beats the crap out of me ...

galak was the hardest of all the bosses. that darn shield and infinite-ammo repeater. if you can get the sheild down without being shot a hundred times and then take out the ity bity shield generator (which is almost imposible without using the scope on the disruptor rifle), his friggin crotosis suit is next to indistructibe and all the while he's shooting you and hitting you with his big arse hands and grip does nothing and mind trick doesn't work and you just have to run around like a little fool while he taunts you and you pee yourself because you don't want to die. no, mommy. make the bad man stop. and then it's all over. you actually killed him. but what's this? the ship is being destroyed! now you have to float around like a fool while droids shoot at you. that whole level was desinged to make you cry. why, raven, why!!!!!!!!... :eyeraise: heh heh. oops. guess I kind of lost it there. sorry

Galak was really easy, I just stood there and reflected his shots back, and got as close as I could such that my lightsaber was just touching his shield, that way every time I blocked it hurt him, then I would just nail him with some strong stnace hits when his shield dropped, no ammo and little (or no, if you do it right) health lost.

They were all pretty easy by the time I got to JM, the hardest time for me was first time (Jedi) and then Tavion took a few tries, and Desann was easy, if he didn't use his lightning or grip morew than once...lol

1. Desaan

2. Tavion

3. Galak

Galak piece of cake, just stood close, deflected his shots, timely swings, when the shield drops a couple more swings. Died the 2nd time his shields dropped and on my 3rd attempt.

Tavio was tough until I figured about leading her down into the hallway where she can't move so well.

Desaan is tough for me. I haven't beat him with a lightsaber after about 25 tries. Tagged him a lot on one attempt, but he still beat me. I've only defeated him by knocking the pillar down on him, which works, but not "good form".

I agree, everyone takes their own style and approaches into tackling each boss. My style must be similar to SteveDallas's because I would rate the bosses the same as he did.

Can you imagine battling all three of them in one big room with NPC SPAWN??? :mob::ball:

I found Tavion more difficult than Dessan, ONLY because I played a lot of multiplayer and was used to having an arsenal of force powers. When I got to Tavion, I got my ass kicked real bad, just because I wasn't used to having my force powers neutered so much. Meanwhile Tavion is gripping, pushing, pulling, etc. Dessan on the other hand. Damn he was easy! I just flipped on force speed and just went in and kicked his ass.

neutered eh? I never thought of it that way but so so true. chicks with lightsabers kick butt (mara jade, tavion, kyle with neutered force powers, no wait, without force powers kyle sucks [against jedi {desann on artus}]) too many braces and brackets. anyway, neutered is funny.

Archived