Home

Jedi Theory

Saiyan22

hello all, I'm new here and I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or not. I've read a lot of the Jedi posts on numerous forums, because i like most everyone would like to be a Jedi in the game.

Anyways i was thinking (and this might have been said before) that they said some might not want to follow the path of the Jedi cuz it was a hard path. Do you think that this might mean that it is a tedious or boring path to "learn" your jedi skills.

They said it will take many tries to build your lightsaber right. Maybe other skills like levetation will be long and boring....imagine levetating small rocks in the swamps of dagobah for a week or more...that seems like it would deter some to quit the path to a Jedi

Does this sound like it could be on base, or far off? I'm still learning much about this game.

thanks for reading,

Saiyan22

Yeah, we really don't know all that much, but they are trying to make it like the galaxy created in the books and movies. Look at Luke's trip to Dagobah.....did tha tlook like fun to you? no? well that's most likely the kind of thing it will be like. Long tedious trials for little immediate gratification.

why do the jedi use their hands when they use the force....i mean they dont have to AND it gives it away... for ex: darth vador chocked a guy through a computer screen with no hand(s)

amd luke lifted rocks while stand upside down in the air...no hands ,anyone?

I think vader choked using his hands earlier on so the audience new the bumbling emperial officer wasn't just choking on the burrido he had for lunch...

maybe its easier when your learning the force to use your hands, then when your better at it, its not necessary

or maybe its just reflex from using your hands all your life then not needing them ;)

Actually, hand movements helps the mind to focus. That's why some people tend to have their arms flying all over the place when they talk. It's why people tend to point at things that they are counting. So yeah, I guess it is more of a reflex (or dramatic effect).

Originally posted by Wraith 8

you know... i think we have to many threads about Jedi... one thread is enough to ask them all... cause in all the threads about jedi.. the same thing comes as an answer....

That the path to become a jedi is hard? :)

The hand waving is most likely so that everyone watching the movie knows what they are doing. It's a visual clue that they are using their mind.

It was that, or a beam of light shooting from their eyes, which would you prefer?

Originally posted by Eclipze

The hand waving is most likely so that everyone watching the movie knows what they are doing. It's a visual clue that they are using their mind.

It was that, or a beam of light shooting from their eyes, which would you prefer?

what are u talking about? :)

he means that in the movies the jedi use their hands for the audeince's benefit. so you know that the jedi is using their powers and that the stormtrooper really isn't incompitent that those aren't the droids their looking for, or that the empirial officer isn't choking on his gum.

they just do it to clue us in that they're using their powers.

Originally posted by Eclipze

Beam, beam, beam! And some fluffy pink clouds!

Archived