Home

Where Can I Buy The Darn Game!!!!!

fido4fox

are you talking about Clone Wars add on...I read on the best buy site it was going to be onsale on May 16th....so just before I go to see the movie at 7:30 pm I will run to best buy and buy that sucker....the only thing that sucked is this...

last time I ran to EB in the mall to buy Gallactic Battlegrounds a couple days aftert came out...happened to be on my birthday. Well it was like 30 or closer to 40 bucks!! Then a month later FRYS has it for like 20 and you got the Strategy Guide!! WTF??

So they better not do that again....not fair!!

I stopped at every Wal-Mart on my 10 hour drive home yesterday (6) and none of them had it. I've heard rumors that it will be out today (Wed.) but we will see.

STTCT, it's like that with every new game that comes out. If you want it right away, you pay through the nose. If you have the patience to wait, you can get it much cheaper. Happens with all games, console and PC. You can get games like Diablo (1), Roque Squadron, and the like for less than $10 now. Cost $50 when they were first released. Sure, they are 2-3 years old now.... :D

Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds — Clone Campaigns Expansion Pack

Publisher: Lucas Arts

Platform: Windows

Media Type: CD-ROM

Multiplayer Internet: Yes

Multiplayer Network: Yes

ESRB Rating: T=Teen

Number of Discs: 1

Genre: Strategy

Release Date: 5/16/2002.

$29.99

------- straight fromt the best buy website