Home

Woohooooo

And in second place - with more than twice the members of The Associates and only 1 member behind the leading Dark Jedi PA is - da da da- THE MASSASSI!

But hey, if I have anything to say about it The Massassi and The Assiciates will always be friends. Wait, I do have something to say about it. I run The Massassi. ;)

Yay, the two PA's are friends! Maybe we can all go to Toshi's station to pick up some power converters.....or all buy some glasses of milk in the roughest bar in Mos Eisley.

:D

Is the Massasi ''alive'' you know, not Dead? As in active.

Milk? You woosy. :p

It's hard to call a PA active when the game isn't out yet. The Massassi still has a small growth rate. You don't see our people on this forum too much (I think Juz and Darth Evad both got bit by the JO bug) but we are all hanging out at http://www.massassi.net - I expect things to pick up closer to release.

Milk? You woosy.

Luke ordered milk when he was in the bar you know :)

I hope both of our PA's don't die out before the game starts, it would really be a shame. But I'll keep posting on these boards, keeping the Associates alive

Luke was a woosy! ;)

I don't think our PAs will die before the game comes out for one simple reason, these groups didn't come together for the game. They were already existing groups of friends from various forums. We all get along so we decided we want to play together in SWG.

Yeah, we're more about community then the game. And besides, I'm not going to rant at people like koffin anymore cause it doesn't work and it irritates some people.....I'm just going o grin and bear it. Poor attitudes are the only way I see the group falling apart, so I'm going to do my part to keep a smile on.

Archived