Home

Forget Portman

NewBJedi

and vestril - I apologise if I offended you with the "type" comment- I was merely twatting around - and suggesting that you actually DID want her blood... like a vampire talent scout or something.....I apologise on behalf of the british nation for our silly humour.....1000 apologies

If I was offended I would have been rude and sarcastic ;)

Also, though she hasn't done very many truly dramatic films, I found Neve Cambell's performances well above the norm in the movies she's been in, as for your lack of appreciating her facial expressions...well subtlety is bound to escape some people.

As for Anna Paquin and Natalie Portman...I stand by my remarks, so I must be a blasphemer :p

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You satanist!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh - but your a good one.. (lucky devil)

Id still argue that Neve currently displays the subtlety of a sledgehammer - but ... in the code of sportsmanship - I admit shes not entirely talent free, and who knows.....someday yet...

i have to raise my hat to you though - anna is still quite a feisty actress ( I was being a bit harsh just to wind you up lol) and shes grown into a babe to boot-

*bows* good points were made, and not just by me (though mostly, of course :p).

I kid, and I have to say thgat I think that Natalie Portman is certainly better than some actresses out there, and neither Anna Paquin nor Neve Cambell are at the top of the craft.

There is, unfortunatly, only one way to wind me up, and that is to suggest that Ritz Crackers are superior to Saltines. I mean...c'mon--that's just plain absurd.

Archived