Home

Forget Portman

NewBJedi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Natalie is so hot just because she looks so YOUNG. Also, she's darned thin. I like women thinner than rails, but not quite anorexic, just a preference. And short, too. Let's just call it 'petite.' Yeah, that's the perfect word.

Natalie looks quite good, at least when she lets her lips set naturally. I don't know what's wrong with her mouth, but if she does anything besides talk, smile, or just let them sit naturally, her lips do this nasty sneer thing that just makes me retch.

She's not a good actress.

Her intelligence is more of the pompous pretentious rich girl style than an actual rationalized process of expression.

I've had rich girl friends (parents in the upper millionaire category), I've seen it before.

It only 'seems' intelligent, just like a politician can 'seem' to know what he's talking about.

It's easy to use that style to make the most simple, mundane and pointless subjects become complex and convoluted theories.

The key to sounding intelligent (like that) is to be as vague as possible without ever giving away the fact you really don't know what you are talking about, sort of lead the subject on - a template style to analysis.

Ah well, I just have a bias against rich chicks - they go there way, I go mine. :)

Right and I suppose the fact that she has been offered places in Harvard and Yale makes her dumb?!

She is a very attractive, intelligwnt woman.

Have a little respect. I couldn't care less who she is. Calling someone ugly, retarded etc anonymously over the internet is sad.

This isn't directed at you NewBJedi.

Archived