Home

Surgery again.

Originally posted by Admiral

and my birthday is saturday.

HA! Nobody, I mean absolutly NOBODY can beat mean when it comes to surgery/birthday synchronization, nobody!

My birthday was the 9th of April and since I had nothing to do the night before I decide to sleep early at about 10 PM. I was fast asleep and I suddenly woke up at 12:05 PM (hence 5 minutes aftermy birthday started) with a Apendicitis Crisis. So much PAIN ! I was shaking like a dead leaf and my parents were worried sick. I initialy thought I majorly needed to take a leak but I only figured out that something was actually wrong when nothing came out... I then started to feel really weak and wanted to throw up. About an hour later I was in the Surgery room. Maybe two hours later... The thing they took me out was 6,5 cm long.

Happy Birthday by the way, in advance. And as long as your asleep while surgery you shouldn't worry :)

Why do you americans let your doctors give you shots up the ass?

When I was in Florida once, I got Ill and the doctor said he needed to give me a shot, so I pulled my sleeve up and the bugga told me to bend over, Wassup with that?

Archived