Augmental

Who are you going to be in SWG?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you going to be in SWG?

• Goody two shoes Light Jedi
    • Gothy self destuctive dark jedi
    • Clone like Bounty Hunter
    • something dumb and furry looking

I'm pretty sure that if you actually get to a level where u have a double saber or even get to be a jedi you MUST be really good and will hardly die.

The only chance you "should" be able to die is when a truly worthy opponent fights you... Like a "duel of the fates".. :)

Anyways, even tho u don't mean the actual NAME of Maul, you probably know that they have VERY restrictive name choise for people... each race with it's own name styles and you can't choose a name which is even a variation of a "classic" character from the movies... Tho you will have "ranks": "Jedi", "Dark Jedi" etc...

First off, they wont let you have numbers in your name. You wont be allowed to be actual Star Wars universe characters...such as Darth Maul. And to become a Jedi/Dark Jedi will take a HUGE amount of time. It is considered the top spot of teh universe...or ar least one em. And trust me on this stuff, Ive had the game preordered for probably 3 weeks.

Jedi schmedi!

Sith - Pfff!

I am goin' to be a pure Imperial. In anticipation of the Space combat expansion coming out 6-12 months later I want to be an pilot in the Imperial Navy... being a Force user is likely goin to be massively limited anyhoo..

Consider the setting is roughly Empire Strikes Back - having loads of Jedi straight away is going to be a no-no.

When the time line advance past RotJ then we can see a resurgent Sith and Jedi order numbering more than a handful...

Till then Empire all the Way!!!

2 things.

1. If i ever get this game (which isn't likely) i'd probably be some sort of smuggler as i never seem to be able to get devoted to this sort of game ( i played EQ for roughly 2 months, and AO for a bit more).

2. By that clone thing I would IMAGINE (as i haven't read it myself) it is just their version of "respawning" It doesn't actually make you any different permenatly.

think about the few people who become those handfuls of jedi...they will be the elite of the elite...i'll get the expansion 12 months later but i'm not going to wait till then to start characters.........as for the clone thing yes it's there way of respawning and it works like this...go to the cloning facity buy a clone so if and when you die you have a backup...kinda like death insureances probs with this....cloning during this timeline is highly illegal....by any terms any cloning facities at this time would be underground and few would know about them..not every clone is exactly the same...it's gonna be tuff to rp a clone every time you die if your a true roleplayer...

Lets compair that way of respawning say Anarachy's. I forget how they explain respawning in AO, but its similiar to cloneing i think. When people die they don't start roleplaying like their a clone. Its just a way of respawning. Sometimes people have to see past the **** that is thrown into your face and really understand WHY someone is doing something. The cloneing thing is just respawning like in ANY other game that you respawn in. It just sort of covers it up. And the building the clone thing is just like saving or binding. At least that would make the most sense to me, but once again i haven't read it. Where can i read it anyways?

Lets compair that way of respawning say Anarachy's. I forget how they explain respawning in AO, but its similiar to cloneing i think. When people die they don't start roleplaying like their a clone. Its just a way of respawning. Sometimes people have to see past the **** that is thrown into your face and really understand WHY someone is doing something. The cloneing thing is just respawning like in ANY other game that you respawn in. It just sort of covers it up. And the building the clone thing is just like saving or binding. At least that would make the most sense to me, but once again i haven't read it. Where can i read it anyways?

which is...at this time..roughly during empire strikes back..cloning facity are rare at best.....totaly illegal in fact so illegal few even remember them and any clones are more then a few decades old...cloning in star wars was never met as a way to get back a character...a few characters ..even go into this about how they didn't clone because they would be important they knew they would die..but maybe they thought skill wise the clone could do some of there work...therefore al's clone shop which everyone knows about and goes to wouldn't exist...for the fAQ go to the official verant page

Archived