Home

A completely stupid question

Riflelord

I know this has been answered about 30000000000000 but i cant find any of those topics. How the hell do i change my saber colour in single player??

Putting cheats on and typing in 'sabercolour red' doesnt seem to work. I got this game 2 days before release and still dont no how to do this.

Originally posted by Hateplow

god damn europeans with all the 'u's in everything like Honour, amour, colour. WRONG WRONG WRONG!!

uh, I think you'll find that since they invented the languages as we know them, they are in fact right when it is us that spell them differently...

Kyth'emos

American English isn't even a classified language, or isn't even part of the dictionary. Americans just altered the words to spend them writing down so much, and they consider it their own language.. I mean, I swear i'm being taught English in School, not American English.

Useless factoid:

Back when America was being established, the government had to vote on what the national language would be, and by only one vote English because the national language. German was almost the national language, one small little vote the other way and many more people in this forum would be speaking German.

Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

Another thing that I hate (no offense) is stores in the U.S called "Ye Olde Clocke Shoppe" or Roger's Malte Shoppe."

:confused:

But every word before 1900 had a "e" on the end, right!? ;)

Archived