RobKerwin

who would win in a fight  

90 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in a fight

• Spider-Man
    • Jango Fett
    • Boba Fett

Originally posted by Fettish

I think Jango would win. He could burn through webbing with his flamethrower and then hop into his Slave I and blow Spidey away. Jango would then capture Mary Jane and sell her as a slave girl to Jabba. :jango:icon14.gif

Fire up that flamethrower with a glob of webbing covering it. I DARE you. A flamethrower in need of an enima is a BAAAAD thing.

Spidey owns them for free.

There is NOTHING that either Fett has that Spidey hasnt already dealt with and THEN some. He could even deal with them at the same time.

Especially on the Nar Shadda level...:p

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by whitedragon

yoda v.s. spider man

hmmmmmm...bye spidy hope it isent too grusome of a death :mob:

When the hell did I ask if YODA was in this? Yes, he kicks serious ass, but, let's just say, he's not in this. I voted for Jango 'cuz he'd fly after spidey, hang back, and say hello with a hail of firepower.

oh, 1 more thing, plz leave the slave 1 out of this, this is supposed to be a person to person fight, not person to ship.

Originally posted by RobKerwin

When the hell did I ask if YODA was in this? Yes, he kicks serious ass, but, let's just say, he's not in this. I voted for Jango 'cuz he'd fly after spidey, hang back, and say hello with a hail of firepower.

oh, 1 more thing, plz leave the slave 1 out of this, this is supposed to be a person to person fight, not person to ship.

Spider man Vs Well armed, armored flying opponent *cough cogh* Green Goblin *cough cough* = Spider-Man wins. I think he could beat Jango or Boba--I don't know why some people think Boba stands a better chance than Jango though...

Hmm, a question first, is Boba the kid, or the adult with the numerous Wookiee kills and shuch what? Because, if its the adult Boba, hes going all the way. And for those who say that he has no skills compared to his dad and all that, go and read up on your EU books, and then see how kick ass Boba is. Hmm, too bad 88 is dead, because he was the only bounty hunter in the SW universe that could best Fett. Oh well...

Originally posted by Dough with Fish

Hmm, a question first, is Boba the kid, or the adult with the numerous Wookiee kills and shuch what? Because, if its the adult Boba, hes going all the way. And for those who say that he has no skills compared to his dad and all that, go and read up on your EU books, and then see how kick ass Boba is. Hmm, too bad 88 is dead, because he was the only bounty hunter in the SW universe that could best Fett. Oh well...

OOooooh, I see, all you Boba Fett people are from the EU, that makes sense, because in the movies Boba is a putz, the most dangerous thing he does is

shoot the Slave I's lasers, at Obi Wan, and he doesn't even hit him

near as I can tell the little boy Boba is more Dangerous than the adult one--if you gave him mini-armor he probably would have whupped his own rear.

Jango, on the other hand, actually fights one Jedi to a standstill, and kills another!! What did Boba Fett ever do, even in the EU to compare to that?

Originally posted by RobKerwin

spider man has delt with worse things than flamethrowers and rocket launchers i dont think the fetts would have any chance agenct him and jango wouldent even be able to start his jet pac before spider man would gob it up with web

P.S. army guy brought up the yoda thing

Originally posted by Army Guy

sorry about the yoda thing but to the guy who said patton would get hit by a truck I hope te same for you disrespectful little mmmrrmrm {trailing of}:fett:

Easy ma'am, you do know how patton died, don't you?

Originally posted by Army Guy

Good point

however your way off on the ma'am thing

any way i see your interested in old japanese weapons

The guy thing made that obvious--it's an old joke from way back when, just ribbing you :)

As much as I think Jango and Bobba are cool, I think Spiderman has the superior strength and speed/agility over either of the Fett's. Spiderman seems to be more resilient also...look the bomb that blew up right it Spidey's face and he still survived. Again if Spiderman were pitted against a Jedi and it would have to be more than a Padawan...a full fledged Jedi....I think it would be close but if it were any of the great Jedi....they would win of course.

read a few books, according to some Boba only hit the wrong target once, he had nerves removed so he don't feel pain, he gets a 360 view with his helmet, he can hear from miles around with the helmet, and his auto-binoculars can see for about a mile, he has a autotargeter and homing rockets, and if he is near death he can detonate his jet pack in a nuclear explosion. so spidey just can't win.

how could spiddy win The Fett , Fetts(Jango and boba) can fly into outta space with their jet pack, can spider-man do that?

spider-man cann't even reach them, don't tell me that spider can shoot with a laser rifle on the ground and hit fett who is in the SPACE:D

Originally posted by DarkLegion

how could spiddy win The Fett , Fetts(Jango and boba) can fly into outta space with their jet pack, can spider-man do that?

spider-man cann't even reach them, don't tell me that spider can shoot with a laser rifle on the ground and hit fett who is in the SPACE:D

...if they're in Space, and Spider-Man isn't...how is it that they're fighting??

--Hurray 1000--

Originally posted by Micozade

Of course it would be boba , jango died a bit of a wuss death at the hands of mace as for spidey all he,s got are some sticky white gooey stuf coming out of his wrists . So to cap it all off Boba kicks ass and thats the end of that :fett:

Ummm...Boba died like a wus...remember? He screamed like a girl and fell into a big creature in the ground... ooops. Spiderman kicks ass! Besides, he is the good guy!

Archived