1. 1. who would win in a fight

• Spider-Man
    • Jango Fett
    • Boba Fett

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dough with Fish

I'd like to see SpiderMan get through Bobas armor. We all know that the Sarlacc (sp) tried to eat him, but, obviously, it didn't. What does this have to do with his armor? Well, he kind of used a Thermal Detonator to kill the damned thing and get out. Anyone who has read up on those things knows that anything within a 15 to 40 meter blast radius (the reason the difference is so big is because of the different types) is either vaporized or decimated. Well, Boba had no time to get away from the blast, so he just waited it out. And when he came out, he was a bit dazed and had one hell of a headace for obvious reasons. So, tell me, how is spidey supposed to get through that kind of armor? Hell, I'd like to see Spidey live through that blast.

Also, all Boba really has to do is get into Slave 1 and just launch a few dozen concussion missles up Spideys ass. I don't care how fast you are, but there is almost no way to evade 36 concussion missles, even if you doge them all, the blast radius from them will atleast knock him out, and all Boba has to do is melt him with his laser cannons.

You mean the same Sarlacc that takes 1000 years to digest a naked humanoid. Bad anology.

Pulls out a thermal detonator...

*thwip* I hope you didnt arm that cause its now stuck to your hand.

PS... Flame thrower my a$$. I already covered it. BOOM!!! Youre dead new guy...

Oh by the way, 36 nissiles is how many Slave 1 carries. NOT how many it can fire at a time. Go watch EP 2 fanboy...

Didn't care to read all the posts, but just wanna say it's no contest at all; Spiderman wins easily. Neither of the Fetts will ever get a shot in. Spiderman has his danger sense and he moves way too fast and agile for any blaster. In addition he's quite strong, he can lift about 10 ton (this is a Marvel given fact), so he'd knock either Fett out with one punch despite their armor if he was thus inclined. And he'd do it faster than they could react, so no detonation of any powerpack. To even think otherwise shows you do not know Spiderman well enough, no offense.

On a side note, Boba Fett does not die in the belly of Sarlacc.

Jubatus

The fetts rule you know it makes sense. jango and boba are far more intelligent to be suckered into a one on one fight theyll just stay in slave 1 and blast the crap out of spidey no matter how fast he thinks he is , he's not faster than the laser cannons on slave one . Good bye spidey :fett::jango:

Hehe, simply stating that Fetts own Spiderman without any arguing points is worthless.

And it's not like I'm no fan of the Fetts, they're badass hombres, no doubt. I will yield this much, if either Fett knew what he was up against and allowed the usage of Slave 1, he might win, just might.

If you know anything of the Marvel universe you'd know Spiderman has fought formidable opponents and either come out ahead or a standstill; The Hulk, Juggernaut, The Fantastic Four, Avengers, Wolverine, Punisher (who once actually did get a shot in after studying Spiderman's movements thoroughly, and he's very much like the Fetts in skill, if not better) and many more. Most of these could take out the Fetts, no sweat.

Originally posted by Dough with Fish

I'd like to see SpiderMan get through Bobas armor. We all know that the Sarlacc (sp) tried to eat him, but, obviously, it didn't. What does this have to do with his armor? Well, he kind of used a Thermal Detonator to kill the damned thing and get out. Anyone who has read up on those things knows that anything within a 15 to 40 meter blast radius (the reason the difference is so big is because of the different types) is either vaporized or decimated. Well, Boba had no time to get away from the blast, so he just waited it out. And when he came out, he was a bit dazed and had one hell of a headace for obvious reasons. So, tell me, how is spidey supposed to get through that kind of armor? Hell, I'd like to see Spidey live through that blast.

Also, all Boba really has to do is get into Slave 1 and just launch a few dozen concussion missles up Spideys ass. I don't care how fast you are, but there is almost no way to evade 36 concussion missles, even if you doge them all, the blast radius from them will atleast knock him out, and all Boba has to do is melt him with his laser cannons.

his armor wouldent do him much good ifhis neck is snaped muaha ha ha ha ha

evil.gif

In the SW universe so an X-wing pilot mistakes him for a new type of stormy, and toasts the little bug, MUAHAHAHAHAAAA

For once I agree with Micozade, the Fetts would sit in Slave-1 and blast the hell outta spidey. I don't really care about the ships anymore 'cuz of the Green Goblin (and Hobgoblin and Demogoblin)

Originally posted by Chastan

Ummm...Boba died like a wus...remember? He screamed like a girl and fell into a big creature in the ground... ooops. Spiderman kicks ass! Besides, he is the good guy!

Hey hey read some EU, Boba doesnt die he is injured greatly for a long time. The pit monster dies from the blasts and his armor barely saves him, because it melts away after a bit. He's discovered by another bounty hunter and pulled free. I wont say anymore cuz it's kind of a spoiler :p

Hey hey read some EU, Boba doesnt die he is injured greatly for a long time. The pit monster dies from the blasts and his armor barely saves him, because it melts away after a bit. He's discovered by another bounty hunter and pulled free. I wont say anymore cuz it's kind of a spoiler

That happened in glorified fan fiction. It used to be somewhat official, but not anymore. Even the Timothy Zahn stuff was pretty deeply disputed in Episode II...

Duh! Boba Fett! Jango Fett was a idiot to go down in the arena and fight next to people with sabers, Not dissing him or anything, If Boba was as old as Jango and Spider and the were fighting, Jango Fett would get up in Spider's face and get the **** beat out of him! Then spider would get killed by Boba's Homing knee darts or flamethrowerec to death!!

:fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:

Archived