Spider-Man vs. Fetts

RobKerwin

who would win in a fight  

90 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in a fight

• Spider-Man
    • Jango Fett
    • Boba Fett

Now I feel st00pid for voting for Jango, hey, Spidey's only 1 vote a way from tying Boba (at least now.)

:trooper:Hey, you there

"Huh? Spider-sense is tingling!!"

*blasting, followed by sprays of web trapping the stormy*

"Compliments of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm F=MA so ,the rock will move in a high speed if fett push it from a long way cause it will increase it's speed during the way it goes, high speed means big A so only a small mass is requir to obtian a high froce ........

SO size doesn't matter

and your forgot about numbers

ask your phsics teacher for further information

Originally posted by DarkLegion

hmm F=MA so ,the rock will move in a high speed if fett push it from a long way cause it will increase it's speed during the way it goes, high speed means big A so only a small mass is requir to obtian a high froce ........

SO size doesn't matter

and your forgot about numbers

ask your phsics teacher for further information

There is a limit to how much fuel is in his jetpack...

Anyway, I think boba would win

Disintegration anyone? Bye bye spidy

Originally posted by DarkLegion

how could spiddy win The Fett , Fetts(Jango and boba) can fly into outta space with their jet pack, can spider-man do that?

spider-man cann't even reach them, don't tell me that spider can shoot with a laser rifle on the ground and hit fett who is in the SPACE:D

how would they beat spider man if they were in space. :dozey: wow the fetts can go into space while spidey waits on the ground for their pansy asses to stop running away and when they finnaly get down to where he is spidey uses his web and their own jet pacs to make them fly into several buildings

why fett needs the froce to push a rock?

he can do that by his arm, boby or use the rocket on his jet pack

you do have arms ,right?

Arms?....Boba Fett is going to use his arms to push this asteroid into the planet?...

Uh.... the Fetts are just guys with guns and jet packs. Not superman.

The goblin had most of the things the fetts had and he was stronger and faster than them. Spidey openend a can on him, so whats stopping him from doing the same with the fetts?

Voting Fett= Fanboyizm...

I have not seen a single arguement here that would support a victory for the Fetts.

Even sniping at him from a mile away with a disintigrator would trigger his spidersense and allow him to easily dodge.

Then they would be raped by Venom for endangering innocents...:D

Originally posted by DarkSaber-<ZeN>

Boba Fett isnt as good as Jango Fett, so i know Jango would win that fight. Now Spidey, Well he seems not to me as good as Jango. Jango Fett could easily win this match.

come on guys. look i know the fetts are major badasses but spider man took out several super villins at the same time (sinister six) and he survived. come on look at the facts puting a fett agenct spidey is like puting AotC anakin agenct yoda

I'd like to see SpiderMan get through Bobas armor. We all know that the Sarlacc (sp) tried to eat him, but, obviously, it didn't. What does this have to do with his armor? Well, he kind of used a Thermal Detonator to kill the damned thing and get out. Anyone who has read up on those things knows that anything within a 15 to 40 meter blast radius (the reason the difference is so big is because of the different types) is either vaporized or decimated. Well, Boba had no time to get away from the blast, so he just waited it out. And when he came out, he was a bit dazed and had one hell of a headace for obvious reasons. So, tell me, how is spidey supposed to get through that kind of armor? Hell, I'd like to see Spidey live through that blast.

Also, all Boba really has to do is get into Slave 1 and just launch a few dozen concussion missles up Spideys ass. I don't care how fast you are, but there is almost no way to evade 36 concussion missles, even if you doge them all, the blast radius from them will atleast knock him out, and all Boba has to do is melt him with his laser cannons.

So...uhmmmm, Spider-Man would just stand and watch Fett get into the Slave I?... No chasing him or getting a head start to hide?

Also, believe it or not Fett's armor doesn't protect every part of his body, there are places where Spidey could land good punches and frankly, if he webbed Fett and used his webbing to hurl Fett a few 100 meters, not a whole lot about Fetts armor would protect him from this. You might say he would use his Rocket Pack, but let's face it, RotJ shows that Fett doesn't know how...

Also, Spidey survived a pumpkin bomb directly to the face, he didn't have any armor on and he was only dazed for a minute or so.

Jango would easily win :fett: :fett: ! Not even a jedi can survive his powerful blaster. Plus, not even Obi-Wan can take his weapon, so spidey dont stand a chance:fett: ! And even thoug spidey shoots webs, Jango can also shoot strings. And what spider can survive a flamethrower? Or a rocket launcher? Just asking.

And even if none of these would work at spidey, i bet he'll just get some bug spray.

By the way, Yoda would kick them all!:yoda: :yoda:

:fett: :fett: :fett:

Hmmmmmmmmm is this the movie spider-man or the TV show or the comic one? If it's the TV show one, I think either Fett will win.

If memory serves me correctly on the TV show one, spider-man travels around big time with webs and those can be eaisly cut. Also, he kinda depends on wrapping opponents and close combat.

No good marksman would get close, that's suicide. Also, depending on how tough the armor is, he can just burn the webbing and survive. Also, as I said, on numerous occasions, the web is cut eaisly. They can just shoot the place where the web attaches and spidey falls. Don't forget, the Fetts would have a huge air advantage. I cant judge the comics or movie, cause I haven't seen them......

Archived