Home

People like Football right?

Clefo

Well I got this idea. I started a Yahoo Fantasy Football League, but I'm inviting GB.com members to participtate. All you need is a Yahoo id thingy and you can sign up.

But to make it interesting, I would like Team names to be a planet from Star Wars followed by a nickname (Example you can't use this its my team name: Corellia Smugglers) Another example could be the Tatooine Tuskans. Whatever. Here's the league number and password:

Lague Number:175423

Password: naboo

Hope to see you there!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

I'm watching football as we speak! I've done fantasy before, but i don't really care to do it this time. I would have already signed up if i was going to do it. So, no thanks.

the reason soccer-hooligans are hurting other people is because they are next to other hooligans who make it their goal in life to act as silly and stupid as possible, all the while claiming to be the smartest, toughest chimpansees out there, all the while spurring each other on to smack each other's heads in.

ouch.

The soccer is fun though. It's been a while since i was in the stadium, but that was fun.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

the reason soccer-hooligans are hurting other people is because they are next to other hooligans who make it their goal in life to act as silly and stupid as possible, all the while claiming to be the smartest, toughest chimpansees out there, all the while spurring each other on to smack each other's heads in.

ouch.

The soccer is fun though. It's been a while since i was in the stadium, but that was fun.

I've never been to Europe myself, but don't they have two seperate entrances for the two different team's fans? Don't they usually have a barrier up between the two team's the fans to keep them from fighting? :D

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I've never been to Europe myself, but don't they have two seperate entrances for the two different team's fans? Don't they usually have a barrier up between the two team's the fans to keep them from fighting? :D

Uhm ... who told you that ... that is a secret ... No one outside Europe may know this information ...

But, yes ... it's true. If you want to end your life, buy a ticket for Ajax-Feyenoord, sit on the Feyenoord side put on your Ajax shirt and support them (If you make it to the 2nd half ... you're good).

So it's very bad here ...

Fortunate ... I don't like Football (I think soccer is the right word here anyway)

ESPN does have a detailed system yes, but I think you have to pay or something I'm not sure.

I use Yahoo cause you can have Wins losses and ties instead of points (Although the WLT is based on Points). And its pretty simple

Guest xwing guy

How about WWF instead of football. Now don't get me wrong I'm a right tackle which is an offensive lineman in 8th grade football so I like football. But I think it would be fun to have a wookiee vs. rodian in a steel cage match.:D

Guest Boba Rhett

*walks into the thread*

*gets out a checklist and marks something off*

Alright! That's it. Now I've heard everything.

*walks off contently*

Guest Gamma732
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Why not? All either sport is is big guys hitting each other. ;)

Ah, but football isn't choreographed.

I think they tried that and it failed. What was it called? Oh yeah, the XFL ;)

Archived