Home

Whiners Whiners Whiners

Dark Begger

Who here thinks the whiners should shut up and learn to adapt to the game?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who here thinks the whiners should shut up and learn to adapt to the game?

• Yes
    • No

I'm sorry guys, but there are TOO many whiners out there. The 1.02-1.03 disaster occured because of ALL these WHINERS who can't TAKE losing and won't TRY to learn some SKILL to counter certain things. Yes, I'm talking about you BACKSTAB whiners, and you (formerly) DFA whiners. The more you whine, the worse you make the game. Stop trying to evolve the game around YOUR play style.

lot's of you guys should shut up, get off of here, go into a game, and learn how to defend against such moves as backstab and back sweep. Instead of coming here and crying like a baby saying it's too strong blah blah blah, go in a game, play for 2 hours, and learn a method to NOT get hit by this. I have for both NF and FF duel servers. If I can do it, so can all of you. so shut your mouths and get in a game!

Damnit, I think they should remove all the guns, cuz that damn flech alt fire keeps fux0ring with my l33t sabre sk1llz. Its all 1.03s fault!!!!1 GHEY!!!!!11 And the force is ghey now 2!!!1

;) ;) ;) ;)

(for those with stick up butt.... I'M JOKING!!! I say this because I know there are some who will take me serious...)

ShockV1.89

Archived