Home

Obi-Won: Cant take him anywhere!!

Jabbas WhOr3

Wellllll..............all i wanna do is have a few quiet drinks .....in a bar..... you know get a bit tipsy and try and impress the smugglers....Obi-won comes in and just hacks off arms all the time!!

I know some people are a bit edgy and jittery BUT THIS IS REDICULOUS!!! Some one talk to him and tell him to control himself....

;):D

Ahhhh Great movie!

Originally posted by Jabbas WhOr3

Wellllll..............all i wanna do is have a few quiet drinks .....in a bar..... you know get a bit tipsy and try and impress the smugglers....Obi-won comes in and just hacks off arms all the time!!

I know some people are a bit edgy and jittery BUT THIS IS REDICULOUS!!! Some one talk to him and tell him to control himself....

;):D

Ahhhh Great movie!

"he dosent like you and i dont like you eather, you better watch your self i have the death sentence in twelve sistems" :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by obi-wan13

Death sticks? We dont need no stinking death sticks!

:D :D :D

you know i can understand crack and weed but DEATH STICKS. just the name tells you there bad and that only a jackass would buy them. plus the way they look tells you that you dont want to know where they are supposed to go.:snear:

Seriously, you can't take that Obi-Wan character into a bar without him cutting an arm off someone. What kind of drag would that be on a Friday night?

You: "Yeah, me and my friend here were just headed out to the lake."

Babe: "You mean your friend who just cut the arm off the bartender?"

You: "Well, it was nice meeting you, I've got to go now."

Total buzzkill.

I've just though of something. JO is set about 10 years after ANH. In the mos eisly cantina, they are playing that anoyinh cantina music, and yet, 10 years later in JO, bars are still playing that tune.

Whats going on? That's like a song staying in the charts for 10 years!

And how come noone stands up on a chair and shouts "TURN THAT ******* MUSIC OFF". That song is so annoying!

<<End rant>>

Archived