Home

ArtifeX's official *ASC* challenge server Live

ArtifeX

The official *ASC* challenge/training server is now open for business. Here's the server info:

"ArtifeX's *ASC* Challenge/Training Center"

IP: 63.99.213.122:28070

10 player Max

Jedi Master Force Level

version 1.03

I'll be posting a regular schedule of when I plan to be in the server on the *ASC* site, so stop by if you'd like to challenge me or just get some advice.

http://www.oculis.org/asc/

Originally posted by Lord Sokar

Hey! I see you live in the ATL as well. I live up in Lawrenceville myself. You still playing 1.02 anywhere?

I'm in Acworth. Used to live in lawrenceville but i got sick of I-85 traffic.

I'm using the 1.03 because that's what all of the ladders and tournaments are using now. Which is one reason I'm so vocal about a 1.04 patch--I want to escape the necessity of using this latest version.

Originally posted by Kiell_Randor

This is just too freaky. I'm in Decatur :) Might stop by your server sometime, Art... is it ever no force? :)

When someone asks me to go no-force, i do. No real need to change the server settings for that. Others may not be so keen on agreeing to that though. :D

Man, art, I was playing on there for about 4 hours yesterday, it was really fun. That map you had it on... it was really lame, people were doing really lame things. There were some nice people though. yesterday I was lagging later on in the duration of my stay in your server, I jumped and hit the wall then I suddenly appeared down the hole on the floor with 4 hp left my opponet had to pick me off with a blaster since I couldn't /kill myself. lol, It was kinda funny. Good Server, but bad map. There is almost no room to duel properly, esp for people with blue stance who like to jump around and dodge. Maybe you could change it to the Jedi training map. That one is really cool for dueling.

By posting your IP up on the forums (isntead of your pge) you've now inundated your server with newbies to the point where there are perhaps 1 or 2 good players in a list of 8, and whoever beats the other automatically gets 7 more kills by roll-pulling darksiders.

It's a pity your server is FF. Tsk tsk, No skilled newbies all camp at your server and pull+backstab all day long. It gets boring beating them up. No force is better. Do as I do, kick, offence and defence. This makes for better fights.

Phr00t, that is considered the "good player" tactic. Ask Artifex thats all he does all day is pull/backstab.

I played there for a few hours and the tactic was to keep absorb up as much as possible and try to pull down down before they do it to you.

I dont consider that skillfull competition.

Originally posted by Cedrin

Phr00t, that is considered the "good player" tactic. Ask Artifex thats all he does all day is pull/backstab.

I played there for a few hours and the tactic was to keep absorb up as much as possible and try to pull down down before they do it to you.

I dont consider that skillfull competition.

Apparently you are a n00b!!!! [/sarcasm]

Anyway, that's why I play on NF servers, where backstab is a good way to get killed by a player with any sort of skill. I do enjoy hanging out on Arti's server, and watching the people I know from the forums get beaten by whoever the pull/backstabber du jour is. It's fun to talk to them, take a break while one of you gets thrashed, then go back to talking...

One of these days Artifex will be on there so I can see him play--I was on briefly during an Team FFA that had him and Vex, but little was going on that suggested any skills...

Archived