Koffin

What Faction Will You Join?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What Faction Will You Join?

• Neutral
    • Empire
    • Rebellion
    • Hutt Criminal Orginazation

I read somewhere, cant remember where, about a Military Skill Tree.

I basicly understand that if you have high enough points into the Skill tree you will be able to post missions and controle some AI for a particular faction.

What would you be able to controle in the Hutt Criminal Orginization?

If anyone has a link to info on this skill, please link here.

No problems. And well, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in one or few things for the Hutts to play with that we haven't seen that much of before. After all, it's a side that plays a minor part in the movies, compared to the Empire and the Alliance. If they are to be more equal in the game than in the movies, they need to put in some nice toys for all you fledgling outlaws to play with :)

I plan to be a fully paid up member of the new order, hopefully aspiring to the ultimate SW warrior - the RoyalGuard.

In between I look forwards to controlling Stormtroopers and hunting down rebel spies... I'll probably be open to Hutt funded bribes though for all those gangsters who want to be able to operate without distraction :D

As for Hutt minions: Weequay, Trandoshans, Rodians, rengade droids, gamooreans, grann, twi'lek etc. all with a variety of species weapons....

Archived