Home

Padme model in progress

Anavel Gato

Originally posted by morphius_doh

Grow up, ep2 Anakin ! If you're so sick of it why don't you just ignore them. Oh, and BUMP!!

how do you ignore something that takes up 3 pages? constructive criticism is cool, updates are cool, dumb**** questions and *bump* aren't so how about that

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty good, but in that latest screenie, she looks kinda chubby. And her forehead looks a little big also.

Perhaps if you bring her hair-line down a little bit it'll fix the latter of those problems.

Excellent! Now I'm only waiting for Yoda, Battle Droid and Bono in that order!!!

Great work Anavel... It was worth the wait after all that Bumping!!! Are you gonna have Red/Blue skins? Custom sounds? Cape version? Will she have a scratched back? Sorry if I sound a bit eager... but I have been waiting a long time!

Now I just gotta try out some of these new smilies!

:vamp1::snipe1::bounfire2:beam2::drop2::hang1::kisses2::toilet1::afro1::tank1:

Two droids .......... 3,000 credits

Transport to Alderaan .......... 17,000 credits

Best friends bounty .......... 15,000 credits

Becoming a Jedi Knight .......... Priceless

There are some things money can't buy.

For everything else, there's the Force.

Actually... becoming a Jedi Knight cost me about £34.99!!! :)

Originally posted by Xyphox

She looks pretty good. Any idea what you want to model next?

Not sure yet.

Will work on another Gundam robot for the Q3 MOD I'm working on (Gundam Universe -> http://www.planetquakle.com/gundamuniverse) and will do a character for JK2 at the side. Would like to do a Ep2 character but alkso a nice Leia model (white outfit fro ep4 or slave outfit from ep6:) ). Not sure yet.

I made the red&blue team skins and icons, have some cutsom sounds for taunts and wil be using Jan's sounds for the rest.

For now no cape mode, just the scratched up version. I just wanna get this model dome because I've been looking at it for too long. I will make a non-scratced version one of these days but that will be V2.

I just have a slight problem getting the model working properly in MP ..... http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69281

If anyone has any bright ideas on this I'd be very happy and you too since the model will be yours to play with sooner :D

I'll take a stab at this, I was having a simmilar problem. The only way I could get my model to work in MP used to be by typing "model palpatine" in the console. It was driving me nuts. It was the compression I was using to pack the pk3 that was causing the problem. I tried winace, winzip, at various levels of compression, no go.

Try Pakscape, I beleive you can get it at polycount. All it does is pack .pak and .pk3 files. For some reason that worked for me. I'm not sure that's what your problem is, but just in case

Good Luck :)

CT :lightning

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com

Archived