Home

Padme model in progress

Anavel Gato

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who knows when we'll finally see the model done...

I don't even know :) Just got back from a long weekend in Paris and therefor haven't made any progress :p

Will get budy this week and weekend so expect a nice update in a week. My guess is that the skin will be almost done then.

Very well done. Your time and effort will pay off on this skin.

I'm glad you didn't take the quick and easy path, as Vader did. (not the skin mind you... the Vader skin is awesome.)

As for a critique, I believe the Padmé skin is very well done. The only area I would work on are her abs, seeing as they aren't the same as those movie pics. You probably realized this, of course, but I'm just giving my 2 credit's worth.

Otherwise, congradulations on the effluent skin.

OH MY GOSH! (yes im catholic)

Anavel Gato that looks fantastic thats the best female model there ever was, or is gonna be (Hopefully not) for a while.

5stars there guy dunno what ya did from what i saw 1st page till now but it looks almost realistic

Damn good job

and hurrah! :D

Hi there!

Hey, excellent job on the skin, man! I know the face is hard to get right, but let me help in what little way I can... just a tip on human anatomy:

Profile: The corner of the jaw bone is always in front of the lobe of the ear. Natalie is no exception. :) She's cute, isn't she?

Front: Neck should still be a tad wider, somewhat visible as those muscles, even in a female, travel up to the ear. The neck should fill out her bodysuit collar.

As for the jaw in frontal view, not many issues there aside from the chin. There appears to be too much chin under the lower lip. I'd scale down the jaw a bit from the bottom up rather than bring the facial features down.

Otherwise, this model kicks butt! I need a faster connection to download all these good works of art on the way.

-Josh

Anval Gato,

You nailed it. That is the most life like model I have seen in a long time. Way to go! I had to do a double take to see if that really was her or not. freakin amazing! Everyone should strive for your level of life like realism! Can't wait until your done.

Good job!

V!G

Mybe this was covered before, but I didn't feel like reading through this whole thread. but why have you decided not to go with the 3 dimensional eyes on this wonderful padme model??

---------------

Fear...Fear Attracts the Fearful...

The Strong...The Weak...

The Innocent...The Corrupt..

Fear...Fear is my Ally...

Mybe this was covered before, but I didn't feel like reading through this whole thread. but why have you decided not to go with the 3 dimensional eyes on this wonderful padme model??

Because I think that this detail will go unnoticed on a model that isn't used for cutscenes. In game she'll be flying by just like the other player models and I seriously doubt that you'll be able to see that she doesn't use 3d eyes.

I have been hovering about this thread for a while now. I think that this padme is perfect. She induces drooling in the same way that natalie does. In fact, she is jackoffeter tested! J/k or am i :naughty: ?

Great work

K

Originally posted by Jedi-Ghendu

u realize that if u release this model and skin...you are gonna have a bunch of horney jedi's trying to probe ur model with a lightsaber......:amidala: - AHHHHHH!!!!!

50th post! :D - I'm no longer Bantha Poodoo! I am a PIT DROID!!! :D

That is a colorful picture you painted there......:D

Originally posted by Jedi-Ghendu

u realize that if u release this model and skin...you are gonna have a bunch of horney jedi's trying to probe ur model with a lightsaber......:amidala: - AHHHHHH!!!!!

50th post! :D - I'm no longer Bantha Poodoo! I am a PIT DROID!!! :D

cute.

Anavel PLEASE dont change anything anymore. someone brought up a good point in another thread, that people will NEVER be happy with the model, they'll always see some little thing that could be changed and if you go by that the model will never be finished.

personally, i think your padme model is perfect right now. judging by the latest picture you showed us the only thing that could be closer to padme in jk2 is to take natalie portman in her padme outfit, shrink her, digitize her, then put her in the game. i know you're gonna add more detail to the bottom half and some other things, but i think its great as-is.

Originally posted by Anavel Gato

I got around to rescaling her head and made her lower arms a bit wider. Also been playing around with my tablet but got a little carried away with the shadow on the back of her arms.

Started on the sounds and managed to rip her "aggressive negotiations" line from one of the trailers. It's really easy with Adobe Premiere but it's hard to find lines from her that don't have music in the background :(

http://members.lycos.co.uk/coruscant/jk2/Padme%20Amidala%20WIP%207.jpg

And for ALIEN_JL I threw in a facial shot because I changed some things in her face based on his feedback and comparison between my model and a pic of Padme :)

I really think she looks too old here... But otherwise it's too good to be true... :amidala:

Archived