Home

Duel of the Fates with a twist of lime

MasterAlfredo

Yeah..I'm thinking of downloading the Duel of the Fates mappo...but i have a 56k....and it is like 21mb...and i have a 56k...and.....poo

Anyway, if someone could tell me if it has bot support before i waste 90mins to download this bitch and then reliese that i can't 'cut sick' on stormtroppers, i would be a happy padawan

yep...now its newbie time...yes...newbie has entered the forum...newbie has entered the forum....please be gentle to my padawan be-hind...

OK...newbie question time...: what is DFA?

Why is it annoying? How do you do it?...what does DFA stand for?

Well...that's about it

Please be gentle...

DFA= Death From Above.

It is the special move in the red stance. Your Jedi jumps toward the opponent and does an overhead strike that buries the saber into the ground. It was an unblockable one hit kill move and to top it off you could swing your self around mid jump and once you land so people would abuse it by jumping into crowds of people with DFA and doing a 360 killing everyone.

You used to execute it by pushing the attack button then pushing forward and jump in unison once both hands hit the saber (although you could delay it to half way through your attack). But now you have to keep the attack button held down as you push forward and jump. The timing is identical.

The damage has been reduced and you can no longer turn while doing it. It is basicly a worthless move now. Unless you are in a corridor or your opponent is cornered.

Archived