Home

Mr Gaber, or anyone else.

MM-86

I agree. Mr Gaber, would there be SWGB 2 or another x-pack? SWGB and Clone Campaigns were great, and I certainly hope this game wouldn't just create civs based on the film itself coz if the wookies ( which suck ) were included in the game, why not civs from the expanded universe like the Vong and Black Sun??? If would be GREAT if this wish of many SWGB fans would come true.

I agree. Mr Gaber, would there be SWGB 2 or another x-pack? SWGB and Clone Campaigns were great, and I certainly hope this game wouldn't just create civs based on the film itself coz if the wookies ( which suck ) were included in the game, why not civs from the expanded universe like the Vong and Black Sun??? If would be GREAT if this wish of many SWGB fans would come true.:confused:

There should be a gangster civ. The mechs could be cobbled-together sort of things, the troopers different levels of thugs ( Quarren, Aqualish, Gamorrean,ect.), the Jedi could be force-sensitive Weequay with vibroblades, and Heavy weapons and air would just have to look beat-up and run-down to get a gangster feel. The fortress could be Jabba's palace, and the unique unit would be the Sail Barge, which would have a decent attack and be able to garrison units.

:fett:

Archived