Home

The official skin request thread!

Azrael

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Iwanted the nekkidjan skin I don't anymore though because I have it. If you want it go back to skinning and click on the naked jan thread. You will find the link to where you can download it towards the bottom of the page in a Darkhold X reply.The Skin was made available by the author Absath and is graciously being hosted by Darkhold X. Thanks Absath & Darhold X:)

The only skin I will proably ever request (all the others I want have already been requested :D ) i I would love to see a really good skin of Leia in her slave attire from Jabba's Palace in ROTJ. It shouldn't be too difficult a skin I think, but then I know nothing about skinning. But the naked Jan skin could probably be used as a template for it.

I'df like to see Jate Soel done...well ok...i made him up but it would be cool to see, j/k i am already going to make a full new model for him, and a full new model of plo koon foro whoever requested it above...heres a basic drawing of how Jate Soel's gonna look:

Jate_Soel.jpg

how about a squall model and skin from final fantasy and some from final fantasy, those characters are bad ass...and i have been begging everwhere for a united states marine in his blue uniform and like short buzzed hair...i was thinking you could use galak as the model....i would also like to see goku gohan and trunks from dbz all swole and supersaiyen, a lot of people want that. a new anakin model with his baggy clothes from episode 2 would be cool and his ponytail and braid in his hair.....AND i would like to see someone make vader a lot taller than everyone else cuz he is one tall badass,6'9 or so.he towers over people...but anyway thanks and later.

Got a new one. I'd really'd like to see the Reborn Emperor from DE & DE2. Not the old man Emperor with his loose skin, and old...balls, and *shudder* gross.

I also would like to see a Girdon Tierce model from Specter of the Past. He supposedly a genetic mix of a Royal Guard's fighting prowess, and Grand Admiral Thrawn's tactical genius.

the name of the character is Sefaran Syllirav Halfman, called either Sef or just Halfman. He would be dressed in a jedi outfit similar to Lukes, but it would probably be hooded. He has short, light greyish-white hair, but he himself does not appear to be old. He is clean shaven, and has dark, glowing green eyes. If anyone cares to or has time to make a skin like this, I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you very much. :D

ok I love playing JK:II but Im really bad looking for things on the internet (what can I say the internet makes about as much sence to me as women), where do I find skins? lso how do I make them? I wan to find a cool jedi skin like Obi or mace, even Qui gon, but I canm't sem to find jack, the force has deserted me when it comes to surfing the net.

ok I love playing JK:II but Im really bad looking for things on the internet (what can I say the internet makes about as much sence to me as women), where do I find skins? lso how do I make them? I wan to find a cool jedi skin like Obi or mace, even Qui gon, but I canm't sem to find jack, the force has deserted me when it comes to surfing the net.

http://www.jediknightii.net/

http://www.jk2files.com/?Ello

http://www.jedi-outcast.com/

http://www.massassi.net/

Greetings fellow Jedi...

I am Lord Topolev, and I was hoping that someone here would show interest in creating a "personal" skin for me. (My Character) I am very interested in having one done, and I have found that I lack the talent to put it together.

I do have several ideas, and would very much like to talk with someone about creating a skin for my character. Please contact me at your leisure at any of the following.

Mail: LordTopolev@aol.com

ICQ: 792309 (Leave a message...I might be there and you can't see me)

AOL IM: LordTopolev

Thanks again, and may the force be with you.

The Journal of Lord Topolev

Archived