Home

Darth Maul FINISHED!

CheshireKat

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey hey hey. Lovin the red kman, lovin the default ches. The red is by far the most acomplished skin I have seen you do kman... it rocks. I would say that maul still needs a little more realness in the skin texture but the clothes are perfect. WOOPEEE!

Arco

Originally posted by Droidekas

Another week for the model of the century? (after yoda if he ever comes out of caaaaoooourse) Seems fair... But at least you need to show us some more ingame screenies. :) of :duel: and more :lsduel:

Agreed.

I agree! I agree too! I saw Ackbar and I almost fainted, then I saw YODA and I started crying and then I saw the Aayla secure monster wich sucked a little so I moved on, an now I see my maul and I'm having an orgasm! I like the black and red original one better. But the feel is so real! Had a shiver down my spine, I think I'm going to bed now, too much emotion for one day! I found my place I want to be your friend, please be my friend!

Originally posted by Smood

CheshireKat, we will be watching your career closely...

Excellent work.

- DIABLO

==========

[jediknightii.net staff]

uuuuuhhhh ahhhhhhh !!!!

Originally posted by Core Critical

I agree! I agree too! I saw Ackbar and I almost fainted, then I saw YODA and I started crying and then I saw the Aayla secure monster wich sucked a little so I moved on, an now I see my maul and I'm having an orgasm! I like the black and red original one better. But the feel is so real! Had a shiver down my spine, I think I'm going to bed now, too much emotion for one day! I found my place I want to be your friend, please be my friend!

that's just weird.........

Archived