Home

Darth Maul FINISHED!

CheshireKat

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheshire,

Get in touch with me if you want some pics of Maul. I have some simply wonderful shots of him from "Ressurection." He has the most wonderful look of hatred seething thru him throughout the book...

don't base your skin on that art....that isn't even darth maul #1, and #2, it looks like a girl. Good model, bad skin. Might wanna give it off to an awesome skinner to help you.

Just some constructive criticism. I this model is looking good so dont' screw it up =P

OK, settle down!!!

Basically your getting three original skins for the Maul Model. Darth Maul for Default, and Kman is doing the Red Skin (AND I LOVE IT!!!), and Arco is doing the Blue skin.

All three will be different, because I just don't see Darth Maul as either sides. He seems to be in it strictly for vengence, and I love that concept pic and have seen many of Kmans Skins and know just how sweet it's gonna be.

L2.O, any pics you got I'd love to see since my skins been put on hold to get him ingame, and I've alot to learn... Thank God I've got Spacemonkey!

I'll PM you my Email.

this model has improved so much from the beginning. IMO he looks just like maul, great work, dont rush, take your time, make it perfect. i guess with all thier superior technology someone forgot to invent toothpaste :D

Archived