Home

Star Wars fans worry me...

Jem

You mean Garbage is in nothing is loaded after you hit the link or do you mean Garbage as in what you loaded IS garbage ?

Tested the link and it works fine... If it doesn't for you just use the old Right Click with the old "Save Target As..."

It should work.

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

that is wrong. very very wrong

Originally posted by Psycho Tycho

That is insanely sickening..

For some strange reason i don't want to click that link :)

Originally posted by K_Kinnison

um... all i get when i hit the link is garbge

somethign wrong?

Browsers trying to open it rather than save it, do what Jem said.

Originally posted by Redwing

If you save it, it'll save as a .htm file, so you'll need to rename it to .asf...that is if you really want to see it...

Or you could use the old Right Click on the file and the old "Open With..." and you would choose Windows Media Player to read the file. Even if using the keyboard is a lot faster I always prefer using the mouse. That way I can just lay back and have the computer do everything my Index and Middle finger orders. (I was gonna say "I can just lay back and let my right hand do the job" but that kinda sounds like something else... :rolleyes:.)

Originally posted by KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN

For some strange reason i don't want to click that link :)

You forgot to quote milkyshake:

Originally posted by milkshake

Actually I found it quite funny :)

By using this opinion you can be brought to wanting to click that link. But then again, Milky's the one who said that so I stand corrected.

Originally posted by Taarkin

If I had a time machine that I could only use once to either stop Hitler or prevent myself from ever seeing that, I would have to think really really hard.

Even though we all hate Hitler and wish he never existed it would be a VERY bad idea to kill him if we had a time machine. The consequences and changes would be extreme so the Present would be totally different.

For example, suppose that killing Hitler and preventing the War insures that a random French Woman doesn't lose her husband in war and so she wouldn't remarry with an American who was suppose to come free her country that was suppose to be invaded (half of it invaded to be precise...). Let us suppose that that now inexistant French/American couple was suppose to be the grandparents of the guy who invented the Time Machine you used to kill Hitler. Thus the Time Machine would cease to exist the second after you killed Hitler. One of these three possibilities can unfold:

_ You can't use the time mahine to go back home because it doesn't exist anymore so you're stuck in 1930 with no cool technology and other stuff that the present has to offer and you then realize that you'll surely be dead by the time DOOM III comes out so you will never be able to play it, you either cope and try living with the past or you kill yourself.

_ The Time Machine rendered inexistant the second you killed Hitler everything ends up as if the time machine never existed and you return to the Present unaware of what happened and Hitler is still alive in the past. And since "nothing occured" the Time Machine still exists but it's as if you hadn't used it yet. You eventually use it again but you don't know it's the second time you've used it since that first time didn't really happen. So finally everything starts all over and you enter the vicious cycle of permanent short and precise time lapse repitition thus doing the exact same thing without knowing it until the end of time but since your time is cyclique and recurrent their is no end to time so you follow the cycle, doing the exact same thing without knowing it, forever.

_ Universal collapse.

Which one of these three possibilities will be the result of killing Hitler with Time Travelling ? You choose.

when i click the link, this is what i get

0&²uŽfϦ٪bÎl‰¡Ü«ŒG©ÏŽäÀ SehÕÃR€ãL ƒ ¸ ¶ ¶ Øxµ¿_.©ÏŽãÀ Se.ÒÓ«º©ÏŽæÀ Se‘Ü··©ÏŽæÀ Ser@žiøM[Ϩý€_\D+PÍÿaÏ‹²ª´â a€>Ð @‘Ü··©ÏŽæÀ SeÀï¼M[Ϩý€_\D+Wû U[Ϩý€_\D+3ð°((ð°MP43ï@Rц1У¤ ÉHö¶ARц1У¤ ÉHöWindows Media Audio16kbps, 16kHz monoaMicrosoft MPEG-4v3MP433&²uŽfϦ٪bÎl,6&²uŽfϦ٪bÎl~ÀR‚ U‚¸ $€Ê¸@¼3³">´,©™ ª„Rd^`ˆ‚B´3Ùª&f1B À0UêYÜ L…4Ù€`ˆqîèM4ÝÓŠxɸ¤ ¨…ÍÈ.¬¥8@É"4;6a¦]Pˆ2CФÁÝõ!Ñ4ØKCÄXFöÖÂý9éU)Åã+à( †vdAæä¤RýÙ ¤eòÝé€ 2f)`\UšµjÕ‰˜lÜÎŒ–‚¸"š Éô³i‡sÆW 3 ìȃÊê©NP0ÅP¤D ` 2Ý@F‰lmÖËfz@—+

Originally posted by Jem

Way too much

I meant I would stop hoim from eating the limbuger casserole he had for an early supper on march 22, 1935. It gave him a horrible bout of the runs.

Of course all that bad stuff could still happened if I tried prevent myself from watching that video again.

Archived