Home

Aayla Secura

WitchBlare

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/spacemonkey/starwars/aaylaskinprogress.jpg

Just a shot of how my skins progressing, early days.

The model wont be out for a while yet. I've got my skin to finish and then I'm planning on adding some different dismemberment - like being able to hack off a lekku, plus theres everyone elses skins to be finished. So maybe a week, maybe a litte longer we'll just have to see.

Droidekas, her hips are just a little narrower than her shoulders, which is proportionally correct. The legs gape out slightly in game due to the skeletan restrictions, so I cant make her any thinner. I'm happy with the way the mesh is and I dont think I'll be changing it. :D

You know, I've been away from the forums a tad, so I've not seen this post till today.

Phenomenal work there Spacer, can't wait to see it in-game.

E-mail me if you'd like. I have a TON of pictures of every concievable angle of her if you need any reference pics.

Yet another update :)

http://windu.cjb.net/shot4.jpg

Added some texture to the skin, I think it gives it a more skin-like look. Made some other changes, things to her tunic, belt, etc. I wanted to show you her lekku, because I really like how that turned out, easily my favorite part of this skin :) I'm shooting for a kind of Jocasta Nu feel for this character, though not quite as snippy if you insult her library, and not quite as old :)

BradFu!

nice work BradFu. think she still has that look. perhaps its because she doesn't have any eyebrows? that usually makes a person look wierd, digitally remove anyone's eyebrows and they really start to look strange. Perhaps thats all she really needed, unless this skin isn't supposed to have eyebrows, but just in case, maybe you could play with that. good work.

wow that made alot of difference, but she still looks quite abit to happy.;)

Heh I would like to take a crack at a skin on her myself, but I would need at least a generic base skin to start from so I would know whats what.

I would try for the movie version myself.:)

Wow spacermonkey that Aayla Secura model/skin looks just smashing! :D Very lifelike to Amy Allen in EPII (lipcolor and everything!) Imho a great achievement, it just looks stunning and awesome. Can hardly wait until you release it, but hey looks like our patience will be more than rewarded!

Guess drolling at that pic is gonna do it for now! Lol j/k :p;)

Btw? Does anyone have good shots and pictures of Amy Allen as Aayla Secura in EPII? Besides the standard publicity shots I can't find any. If you do and like to share them with me, feel free to drop them off at another_agent_smith@yahoo.com! Thx.

Anyways great job spacermonkey! :D:jango::slave:

as far as i know, the only twi'lek that says anything is bib fortuna (the guy at jabba's palace).

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Audio/Classic_Trilogy/Characters/Bib_Fortuna

his voice MAY be a little too deep for aayla secura ... i think she would need custom sounds/taunts. if only there were an english/twi'lek dictionary ...

Originally posted by Droidekas

you didn't read the forum evidently. It's supposed to be an alternative skin. So the less it looks like aayla secura, the better.

Eh-heh... I DID. I'm talking about Spacermonkey's skin. That IS what this WHOLE THREAD is all about, anyway. :p

Archived