Home

Aayla Secura

WitchBlare

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/spacemonkey/Starwars/Aaylaheadwip.jpg

ok, this will be the only picture I post for a while. Havent added her ear - caps yet and I hope to get some spare polys to add to the lekku later. But heres a shot of her head. - and no, her lekku wont be in that position in game, they will be in attentive positition.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CheshireKat

Spacemonkey, you got any pics of her from EP2?

She went by so fast, I can't tell if it's the same girl playing her as in the photo that's all over the net.

Curious to see.

I think she is only in 1 scene, when the Jedi are forced into the zulu - situation. The footage I've got of it is too blury to make it out if its the same actress, but I'm fairly sure it is.

Originally posted by spacermonkey

I think she is only in 1 scene, when the Jedi are forced into the zulu - situation. The footage I've got of it is too blury to make it out if its the same actress, but I'm fairly sure it is.

What are you guys talking about? Isn't that shot up there from Episode 2? I'm confused.

Either way, that model is looking SWEET! :):D Excellent work.

It's a publicity shot, not actually in the movie. You get two glimpses of her.

The first, when Ki Adi and Plo Koon are being led into the clump of Jedi when they're in the circle, you can also see Aayla being led in from the lower right. Ki Adi and Plo Koon were originally going to go up to a Droid control ship and try to shut down the battle droids. They turned off the control system, but the battle droids stayed active. They then came down to help on the planet, and were apparently captured and grouped with the rest of the Jedi. I don't know what Aayla was doing while the rest of the Jedi were in the arena, though.

The second glimpse you get of her is after Dooku congratulates Windu on the battle, and Windu says they won't be hostages, you can see her behind him, to the right.

There may be some cut scenes with more of Aayla, but I doubt it. I think she IS a cool character, so I can't wait to see this model done! :)

BradFu!

adding extra bones - or animations sequences is not possible for me to do. I own softimage, I dont know how to use it and I dont know if the gla is a standard format of softimage - or wether its been exported using a custom plugin that Raven have created.

Carcass (the program used to compile a model) does have options that suggest that animation is possilbe using a custom skeletan, but I'm not about to mess around with that for a month and try to figure it out.

So.. the Lekku will not be animated. :p

Wow Spacemonkey!

Head looks great!

As far as animating her lekku, I wouldn't worry about it, since hers just hang behind her head, and I've yet to see a Twi's lekku do anything more than that in all the movies.

So, anyways, I'm just gonna add to the pressure and leave you with a HURRY UP....................... ME WANTS!!!!

hehe:)

lookin' good so far. maybe bring the skin in a little next to the eyes, face seems a little wide there, and widen the lips just a little-looks like she's about to kiss the camera :p , other than that, looks true to the movie! good luck, hope to see it soon

Archived