Home

I've given in to the darkside...

HandsomeDan

After playing 1.03 for awhile I have found my previous strategy to be ineffective. I used to rely on heal and pull with alot of rolls and kicks thrown into a mostly saberist strategy. Alas, I have fallen away from the rightuous path and have become a bitter lightning fiend. I have given up the old medium slash tactics and slipped into a whirlwind of lightning, pull, and the occasional backslash finisher. I feel so dirty, someone help me.

funny, i just started using light after all that lightning and gripping just created a pretty blue glow around most of my opponents. maybe i'll go back and try rage +speed, but right now there's still a lot of people who dont notice "absorb" too much and continue to use lightning or grip as their main force attacks.

I've strated playing without any force powers at all, except Jump and all the saber stuff. Not even push and pull. the reason is, if i get good at using no force powers, when i use them i should be even better. That's the theory, anyway :cool:

rofl solar hehe.

i have only once played light side.. first time i saw some guy go invis and try to attack me i got pissed and was like wtf is that, he told me jedi mind trick, so i tried it.

regardless of which side gives the best advantage.. i like dark side, always have... always will

I don't have any points on heal...the force power has been nerfed so much that it practically isn't worth the points anymore. Just like the dark side I might add (although I never really used the dark side so...). My suggestion is for you to get rid of it FAST and waste those points on something more valuable...

Archived