Home

The Fly_Xwing and Drive_Atst cheats doesn't crash the game!!

nhalldin

Well I have already read somewhere else that the drive_atst cheat works perfectly, unless you're in a really tight corner

Well on the Narshaada streets (a very open level) I tried the fly_xwing cheat that is supposed to crash the game, but it didn't!!

It works perfectly, although it's a bit too fast so if you're gonna try it out I suggest using "timescale 0.1" =)

Maybe we can see a Multiplayer mod using the Xwing and At_St ?? Or is that too hard to make?

That would be nice, but you cant relly open up in a x-wing or tie fighter unless you play rogue squadron, but a mod for using ships would be nice. AT-ST in MP sounds reasnoble. I think that a ship mod should include: Speeder Bikes, AT-PT, AT-ST, AT-MT, AT-AT (for fun), AAT (Federation tank from TPM), STAP, Luke's speeder, Rebel Alliance Hover Tank (from GBG), Tuantan, and a Sand Skiff.

Originally posted by Ferox

make it so we can fly the tie fighter.. and im all over that hehe. rebels suck

FEROX! And every mortal before me! You will now see the POWER that I posses! Your forum shall be no more in a few minutes! Deletion time is now! icon8.gificon8.gificon8.gif

Archived