Home

Can we travel to Otoh Gunga?

General Theros

I don't think so.....

Otoh Gunga was "destroyed" by the Trade Federation and SW: Galaxies is AFTER Episode I, II, III........

It will take place between Episode V and VI......

Dont know.. Just a thought.....

The answer is no... not yet.. maybe when the space expansion comes out.. then maybe.

the devs have the water stuff cut out/... so you can not go under water.

and euh.. Otoh Gunga was not destroyed.... Jar Jar said.. it was deseted.. some fight mesa thinks :D... not destroyed...

and the game takes place between IV and V not V and VI

Originally posted by Koffin

speaking of death stars and bits and pieces, I wonder if the space expansion will let us visit the Alderaan system.

that would be cool indeed.... but we do not know that... maybe Hoth will be in the space expansion...

Well...if we did go to Alderaan, it would just be a huge asteroid field. Another question that will hopefully be answered when the Space Expansion comes out: Will we be able to build our homes in space? As a bounty hunter, I'd love to call a holowed-out asteroid my home. Tough to find, heavily camoflauged, and just plain cool.

Originally posted by delta_7890

Hrm...between V and VI? Does that mean we'll see bits and pieces of the Death Star if we go to Endor? :D

err, reread what u wrote plz... at the end of 6 the second death star is destroyed not at the end of 5 :)

err, reread what u wrote plz... at the end of 6 the second death star is destroyed not at the end of 5 :)

No, he meant the construction site for the Death Star. :D Thus it would start as bits and pieces. ;)

No, you will not be able to see the Death Star there ... most likely.

Archived