Home

WIP: Sidious\Palpatine very early model

Adonai Saboath

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOA! it's incredible, scary as all hell, and yet somehow i'm drawn to it. it looks so much like him ... i am tres impressed.

i think i've found a new desktop ... heheh.

a couple bot questions ...

- what color saber is he gonna have? (i have a hard time picturing him with a saber, that's why i ask)

- is he gonna be a lightning wh0re? :lightning

great work ... palp RULES! :holosid:

holy crap all these different versions of palpatine. Anyway mine is coming along now and should be done by the end of the day hopefully. And then it is on to blue CTF for him (think very young palpatine but still EVIL)

palpatine4.jpg

Oh yes and my god for a first skin that is VERY good. Yes indeed very nice indeed whoop! I love it. heh sorry it's just it looks so much like palpatine it is untrue.. wow indeed.

anyway yeah to make mine different i have toyed with the idea of bearing his teeth... still needs to look more nasty but getting there i think.

Arco:ewok:

-edit- oh yeah i will be working on a holo palpatine as well.... ohhh evil -edit-

- what color saber is he gonna have? (i have a hard time picturing him with a saber, that's why i ask)

Being that all of his Sith Apprentices have red sabers, I don't see why he should have any other color.

Even better than the other face, t3rr0r!

You may want to add some creases and wrinkles along the neck area as well as adding a few more in the face, so that he looks a little older and menacing. Also you may want to make the skin colour a mottled skin colour, when you're ready for that of course.

Originally posted by D.L.

Looking great guys. Two questions.

1) When's the estimated release date!?

2) Will there be a Darth Sideous skin!?

2. With Darth Sideous, do you mean a version in which he is still young, I mean, like Palpetine looks in ep 1 and 2?

Archived