Home

getting kicked cause you're good

greedo626

has this ever happened to you? you're in a ffa game and you're dominating every other player. you're score is 5 times as much as the guy in second and you haven't died once. then some little loser who you've killed seventeen times tries to kick you. this has happened to me many times. but it's funny cause they never can kick me. most of the time other people vote not to kick me just because I'm better then they are. I think some people take winning to seriously. sure it's fun to have you're name at the top of the list, 20 or 30 kills ahead of everyone else. but if that's all you're playing for you need to do something else for a while.

I only ever try to kick people for a few of reasons:

they team kill

they try repeatedly (and fail) to kick me just because I'm good

they're offensive: 'your momma's a (female dog) and you suck my (goodies)'

(I've also seen people try to kick Padawans because it's their first game and they don't know what's going on, that happened to me on my first game)

please people, let's have an end to kick voting.:ewok::fett::jawa:evanpiel::bdroid2::biggs::deathstar:deathii:

is it really fun to kill newbies anyways? I usually try to find a FFA where there's atleast 1 or 2 skillful players on. If I can double the kills from the last guy, that's usually my que to leave and find some better competition.

But too each their own I guess

Blank

it is annoying when there's another skilled player in the game and then they leave. It's alot of fun to duel each other in the sense of trying to kill him before he kills you. I was in a game once where there was one guy who was really good at sniping and we were trying to snipe each other because we were both really good at sniping. it's more fun than running around crushing inexperienced players. the thing is there are more bad players than good ones.

Not accusing you of this, but if you were spamming pull/backstab and dominating my server with it I would ask you to change your tactics, if you continued I would kick you. If you can beat everyone in a given server maybe you should find one more competitive for you. Most people tend to migrate to a server where they can be competitive and have fun. If I play on a server all the time and continue to get my butt handed to me I will find another one till I get good enough.

Kicked yea happened but im sure you never got banned TWICE from same server because you have skills.

lol.

If you want chalange come give me a kiss there ;)

jk2.sdk.ca - server FFA full force Saber only and stats dedicated 24.57.102.210:28070

bloodrayne_031802_299.jpg

"The blood on my hands is merely proof of my ambition"

Originally posted by EaSyKiLL

Not accusing you of this, but if you were spamming pull/backstab and dominating my server with it I would ask you to change your tactics, if you continued I would kick you. If you can beat everyone in a given server maybe you should find one more competitive for you. Most people tend to migrate to a server where they can be competitive and have fun. If I play on a server all the time and continue to get my butt handed to me I will find another one till I get good enough.

ya, i'd ask em to quit even if i wasn't the server:P

Post from another thread by ThingAhMajig:

"150? got 214 in 30 minutes... well it also depend on which map you play. And yes I was spamming this move till no end... got banned...

you dont need any skills to play JKii anymore... you can take out a lot of ppl by just running backwards... and the ever favorate, lighting spam... lol SPAM away"

And you wonder why you are running out of servers..??

I can't backstab. there I admit it. sometimes I can backsweep but I don't try it. whenever I try to backstab or sweep people they kill me. I only use my lightsaber when people are in front of me. in fact I don't use any move all the time. it's just that when I join a sever I kill everyone and then they try to run away from me or attack me all at once. so I just shoot them in the back or use a powerful splash weapon. I can't help it that I'm better than the people I play with. I f I knew of a server with lots of good players I'd play there. most of the servers I join are at random or ones with lots of people in them.

Originally posted by SGT D

Post from another thread by ThingAhMajig:

"150? got 214 in 30 minutes... well it also depend on which map you play. And yes I was spamming this move till no end... got banned...

you dont need any skills to play JKii anymore... you can take out a lot of ppl by just running backwards... and the ever favorate, lighting spam... lol SPAM away"

And you wonder why you are running out of servers..??

LOL OMFG

One man's spam is another man's skills...

open your eyes fool... think and see beyond your confines... Have you read any of my other posts?

For the most part, this entire THING is a huge experiment on human stupidity and arrogance... Its quite funny!

look at subjects of these posts.

"Posts your scripts here!!!"

"I'm God's Gift to this game!!! but I get Killed A LOT DARN those Hackers/scripters... Come Whine with me!"

"How to Run Backwards Affectively- please advice..."

"Lighting is Cheap - did I tell you im good!!!! but killing me this way is not fair..."

"BackStab/Slash Cheap - I'm the #1 player in the world... but Darn that backstab how cheap!!! it gets me all the time!!!!"

Then you have all dumb ppl get together with other dumb ppl... They sympathise with each other... stroke each other off... Saying crap like:

"yeah Its not my fault!!! BTW I told you Im good... right? if they just stop it with that move..."

"Yeah I died not because my parents gave me bad genes and my reflexes are slow and im dull witted... but because of the other guy’s exploits!!!! Yeah... Its his/hers FAULT!!!!"

WTF? 95% of the posts are from a bunch of whining morons that do not want to take responsibility for their short comings...

its just a reflection on how our society accepts idiotic concepts such as Temporary Insanity pleas and dirty bag lawyers trying to convince courts that the women wanted to get raped and their client should not be held responsible.

Nobody is willing to take responsibility anymore…

You died, you suck period... Practice more...

You keep dying by the same crap... well your are just a moron... Dont blame others...

Its all finger pointing at this servers now… reminds me of CS.

YOU HAVE AIMBOT

HACKER!

In JKII you hear

SCRIPTER!

CHEAP MOVE!!!!

Oh I’ve seen that SCRIPT before

I don’t see why I was banned… or I keep getting banned… Why for being successful?

I dont claim to be the best... I'm an average player, I've seen ppl a lot better... and always managed to learn something from them. I dont run backwards... lighting spam... grip... I dont need to push/pull or kick to do backslashes... ill just rush you headon... no scripts... no magic...

To all the admins who banned me... sorry for not dying more often... I'll try harder to get myself killed.

yeah. I'd say I'm pretty good, not the best but pretty good. the thing is I don't care that much about winning. I think I said that a few times also. It's the people who try to kick those in front of them so they can win and the people who get really mad because they didn't win that take winning too seriously.:jawa:ewok::fett:

Heh... you wanna hear a funny story?

Some guy named Majiro kicked me off his server and banned for either...

Using Backsweep

Using Backstab

Using Pull

Using Push

Using Lightning

Using Kicks

But I have a dynamic IP... so I just changed IP's, logged back in and kept sweeping away.

When he was gone, I swiched my name to his, and kept sweeping. :)

Archived