• qui-gon
    • yoda
    • mace windu
    • obi-wan
    • anakin
    • luke
    • the guy with the crazy neck in ep1

Ben, Ben, and thrice Ben.

There is the possibility that I dislike CGI Yoda, and am therefore being biased...no, I really like Ben better. I like Yoda, but not as much. Cute-yet-ugly little green guy...

Don't be unwise,

Judge me not by my size,

You won't believe your eyes,

Watch the X-Wing rise.

:vadar: By far I think there would not be a StarWars saga if not for my fav, Anakin\Vader of course. Think about it, the whole reason mainly behind making three prequels is because of Anakin\Vader, The three main movies would be simply again nothing without Anakin\Vader. No Anakin\Vader, no luke, no leia, no betrayel of the Jedi order, the list goes on. And not only to mention the coolest looking guy around, oooh, buhhhh...

The guy with the neck is called Ki Adi Mundi and he is on the Jedi Council - the only one who isn't a Jedi Master though.

My favourite has to be Mace Windu at the moment - he is the ultimate fighter (apart from Yoda who is just brill) but is deadly and efficient with his saber techniques - Yoda wastes a lot of Mana having to jump up all the time and you can't see what he's doing with his saber he's so fast so he could have a really bad technique!

Originally posted by techsurfer

The guy with the neck is called Ki Adi Mundi and he is on the Jedi Council - the only one who isn't a Jedi Master though.

Ummm...Ki-Adi-Mundi was the conehead. I don't remember the long-necked one.

Archived