Home

Some Findings (in regards to the DLL sources recently released)

normal

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sherman Chu

Uh when I use the headexplosion cheat, all I see is that my guy dies and nothin else happens. WHat's the problem? Do I need to do it near a person like kiss cheat?:fett:

Do "cg_dismember 500" in the console. ;)

:jawa

cant remember who asked but...

if your commands r coming up as text its probably because you havnt put a backward slash infront of it.

eg.

\g2animent 0

if it says no cheats allowed on server. or error do not reconise command remember that you have to enable cheats

single player type "helpusobi 1"

multiplayer type "devmap <mapname>"

eg

devmap ffa_bespin

hope that helps. hey any one know how to get jedis working?:duel:

Ok, now is there any way to keep this from happening?

I'm running the dual-saber-only mod and it requires maps to be loaded as devmap and hence cheats (and apparently debug) are enabled.

Well, grief players are spawning armies of NPC and lagging up my server.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Aerys

Ok, now is there any way to keep this from happening?

I'm running the dual-saber-only mod and it requires maps to be loaded as devmap and hence cheats (and apparently debug) are enabled.

Well, grief players are spawning armies of NPC and lagging up my server.

Any suggestions?

Don't use my mod? :D

:jawa

• 3 weeks later...

great work, this does totally open things up for an rpg type setting. now all we need is exp as a part of the npc config and have it be stored client side, enough exp more force point allotments. of course thats very basic rpg setting but what you have done opens a huge amount of possiblities. thank you! :)

about the thing that mpas have to have ai what exactly do you mean by that. is there a way to have a new map created have ai so npcs coudl be spawned in new maps? also wondering if they coudl spawn from player spawn points, or maybe even certain triggers of new maps? with the right script i think it coudl be possible. ah just thinking...

good job, and good luck,

-keto

Originally posted by teleguy

Normal, I think I read somewhere that your mod also fixes backstab and several other things . Is that right?

Whatever changes in the SDK release source are in my modification, of course.

• 4 months later...

do we really have to run your mod to get the g2animent function to work ? beacause I'd like to have NPC spawns in another mod (jediplus). are there console commands to do what you did in your mod ? and the function doesn't seem to exist with your mod not installed...

Well, Dest's JediMod v1.2c already has all these settings set. Instead of being known as debugging commands, they are just simply EMOTES. Kissing, sitting, spinning the saber like in SP Taunt. All this stuff has already been done. Even the Army Stormtroopers was done by DEST many times on his server.

Archived