Home

make a new thingy

arguile

>sigh<

i'm tired of this...the same jedi debates...the same arguments, the same defenses...im willing to bet most of the people at this forum are sick of reading of this. there use to be a lot of good questions being answered here...and this wasnt too long ago either. now its nothing but goofy jedi threads. now, i dont really have a problem with these, cause i too had jedi questions when i first came here. but im sure wed all like to go back to something more productive, so maybe a moderator could make a special jedi forum underneath the feedback forum, where all the forum members can go to have a 6 or 7 month jedi debate until the game is released. that way, the general dicussion board can move away from these constant jedi threads.

Good idea arguile.

Might even break it down further and have other topic related forums besides the ones we have.

For example:

-Factions (can be broken down into the three)

this will give the folks a better chance to meet people of similar loyalties and create PA's.

-Jedi Council

for the reasons you mentioned.

-Bounty Hunter's Guild

just because it is popular to.

-"The Working Class"

relating to the trade and commerce proffessions, including city management and development.

Originally posted by Juztyn

I suggest people just move over to the development forum. In fact, I'm thinking of merging the general discussion and the off-topic forum, and moving all game-related threads to the developement forum.

hmmm i opposed it in the sticjy on top of this... but now im re-reading your post and i have to agree with you.

Originally posted by Koffin

Good idea arguile.

Might even break it down further and have other topic related forums besides the ones we have.

For example:

-Factions (can be broken down into the three)

this will give the folks a better chance to meet people of similar loyalties and create PA's.

-Jedi Council

for the reasons you mentioned.

-Bounty Hunter's Guild

just because it is popular to.

-"The Working Class"

relating to the trade and commerce proffessions, including city management and development.

Yoda would be proud! :yoda:

However, I love this idea!!! :D

I suggest people just move over to the development forum. In fact, I'm thinking of merging the general discussion and the off-topic forum, and moving all game-related threads to the developement forum.

NONONONOOO! Why fix something when it ain't broke? Talk about SWG has a place: general discussion, talk about other things like my moms teeth, or dutch cheese is handeld in the off-topic discussion forum. I don't want to scroll through useless message's, just to read the SWG related ones! Just keep it this way, don't merge the two, please.

You could, perhaps, merge the general and development forums (because all we say about the game now is development related, this will change when the game releases).

Archived