Home

Well I guess we know what JK3/JK4 is gonna be about

BlackDove

kyp is cool.

I want to play as JAN next JK game, see, becuase she was secretely a dark jedi this whole time....and....and...she had sex with desaan and is going to have his children (REAL ugly)...and thats who you play in JK4. Or not.

I dont think Kyle should play a big role in the next game though. If they keep skipping years like this, he'll be 50 by the next game, and thats just too damn old for all those mercinary shinanigans.

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

I thought that this might be JO3, because Luke offered him to be a Jedi apprentace at the end of JK2, but Katarn denied. So this seemed like a logical continuance.

True, but Kyle also denied it after the end of JK, and started training Mara Jade personally.

Most likely, they will make an expansion where Kyle joins up with Luke at his academy, and maybe gets his own student (which you would fight with in the game). Then perhaps JO's sequel will involve Kyle's apprentice as the main character.

Speaking of Mysteries of the sith, Where di Mara Jade go? (Besides marrying luke)

I think she needs to be in the next installment of Jedi Knight.

heres how i think its gonna happen in JK III:

Long after that "Well deserved" Vacation Kyle and Jan had, they got married, and Kyle joined the Acadamy. Kyle, being aggrivated with his teacher (not luke) Decides to take a break from the acadamy. Luke tries to talk him into coming back, but Kyle refuses to come back for a while.

Meanwhile, the remnant is almost gone, But, as it turns out, One of the shadowtroopers survived the battles that was fought long ago, and began to study deeper into the art of the sith. While in hiding, he practiced his fencing routines, and studied the history of the sith, and became knowledgeable in the ways of the dark side. He gathers the remnant troops and begins to build a horrible weapon of destruction........another death star. They are working so far past the outer rim, no one even knows about it. He begins scouting for a test detonation on a planet, and kidnaps a small boy while he was asleep. They go to the death star, and blow up the planet. The sith tells the boy that something mysterious happened, and he saved him. The sith then adopted the boy and took him as his apprentice. years later, they both are powerful.

Throughout the game, one thing leads to another, as Luke and Kyle meet up on the death star, and Luke ends up fighting the apprentice, whereas Kyle fights the sith.

_________

what do ya think?

-Sorry to try to get attention in your topic ;) )

I would personally like a game that uses the same style and gameplay mechanics but with a story from a different time with different characters, maybe a prequil where you play as an ancestor of Kyle Katarn and that's how the force runs in his family.

I've said this in another thread, but I'm totally down with something different. This is the best engine with which to tell a story involving Jedi. It just seems like a waste to continue beating Kyle's story into the ground.

I mean, where else can they go with him. There's all kinds of Jedis with all kinds of stories to tell.........the possibilities are endless.

It was great to play as Mara Jade in MOTS, why shouldn't the next installment step away from Kyle for a little bit.

Corran Horn would be a good character to put in JK3 or 4... he wouldn't have push or pull and that'll help eliminate some of the Backstab BS ;-)

Corran would definately have Absorb... and Mind Trick, though.

Actually, I'd like to see some cooperative multiplayer missions in future JK games. Have points deducted for killing innocents or NPCs or taking cheap kills outside of the mission (if your mission is to kill jedi as a bounty hunter, then you don't get a lightsaber and no points for killing NPCs, but none deducted either).

Boba Fett running around exacting his revenge for daddy on Jedi would be interesting.

Skin

Originally posted by Lime-Light

kyp is cool.

I want to play as JAN next JK game, see, becuase she was secretely a dark jedi this whole time....and....and...she had sex with desaan and is going to have his children (REAL ugly)...and thats who you play in JK4. Or not.

It wasn't with Desaan, it was with Tavion! Didn't you hear all that screaming in Desaan's ship...

And icefox98's avatar is so cute! Chubby little ewoks!

Archived