Home

Obi Wan ep 1 and 2 model

TEX360

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To anyone who wants a "true-to-the-movies" Obi-Wan Padawan Saber let me know and I'll try to send you the Pk3 file. It's the best hilt I've seen. I mean in every aspect of the file!!!

Perfect to partner with a model but unfortunatly I don't know how to do this.

If you want to email me, my addy is epicghost@yahoo.com so drop me a line if you wish. For a quicker response for the Pk3 file email me and I'll get you the saber ASAP!

Good luck in all you works.

-Epic-

Ulic Quel Droma -

they arnt dead

he told me today that he handed them to someone else to do or something

That is GREAT news! I've been sillently keeping my eye on these amazing looking models. I hope things go well with them and their maker(s).

-nomad

MTFBWY

Since I don't have the time to wade through the several pages of posts, I am gonna post my general idea on what the Modeling community should do about the absence of updates. I say give the creators a one week altimatum. If they don't reply, then the task of creating the models should be upfor grabs for the rest of the JK2 community.

PS.. If my post makes no sense, attribute it to the fact that i didn't read the entire thread.

Alright I'll update for him

without his consent:)

I'll tell him later?

As for me, I dont like how this community is being torn apart its really pissing me and TEX_ somewhat off, I know im jumping on ut2003 the day it comes out, he and many others might aswell

A for obi wan

Ep2

I might vertex weight him as well, shouldnt be hard

As for anything else? Im wokring on my new model and i need help

His skin MIGHT BE DONE by arco, he's asked, and I've asked as well:d

We'll have to see

the mesh its self is beuatifully done, smooth and solid i love it:0

what i meant was your wasting your time( if you have a real life that is)

The only reason people bump a thread is to prevent it from falling into oblivion and allow the V\Creator to Post his updates. Well there isnt going to be any updates in the fuchure so basicaly all your doing is Spamming.

Originally posted by Tru_Weed_Smoka3

this model is dead

Wrong!

Originally posted by BakerS8er

no dooku, it doesnt. This is a dead thread and TEX isnt comming back so you wasted your bump

this may kind of be a dead thread (if thread life is measured in number of updates)

but it definatly isnt a ded model so if people wanna post their thoughts regarding the model here then let them.

Obiwan will be with us eventually

Archived