Home

New Rgb Saber Mod

Tchouky

what do you mean nerfed ?

it s just the 1.04 patch from raven and no i won't change it to defaults 1.02 damages and moves...

well you can try the JK2 mod by fan for fan...

he has implemented my code in his ..

i m not sure that this version has been released yet thought ...

and what do you mean color cycling ?

you can create a script for it ....

the cvar are

tck_sabergreen

tck_saberred

tck_saberblue

well if you don't know how to script then ....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I use this mod (and a few others) and I do a backstab attack I can't spin during it and the damage is weakened..

I'm requesting a mod that just has the RGB.. Every mod I've ever used is doing this.. Raven hasn't released a 1.04 patch yet, either.

EDIT:

If I was going to color cycle with tck_saberred then I'd need to load in the mod, which nerfs the saber moves.

All I need is a way to do the RGB Saber colors

and they won't (release a new patch..)

because lucasarts doesn't want too !

so they made the changes in the code before releasing the sdk so everymod has the new patch!

If you read the other threads you would know that !

Oh, sorry! Thanks for the advice..

Hmm

Well if you type these cmds:

ui_saberred

ui_sabergreen

ui_saberblue

It might do the same thing... But how do I enable them to work?

I assume it works the same way as your mod, when you turn the RGB on.

What becomes enabled when you select YES for the RGB colors?

If it works the same then it can be done without a mod..

All's we need is a way to enable the RGB..

EDIT:

I checked your menu files and when you select YES all's it enables is tck_saber 1.

If I enable tck_saber 1 and do the ui_saberred/green/blue, it doesn't work.. THat's exactly what the RGB portion of your mod does, but only with sliding bars..

Is it even possible to do it without sliding bars and/or a mod enabled?

By the way Tchouky do YOU know if it is possible to add more than 5 emmotional attachment characters to a MP Bots .jkb file ?

I have posted a thread obout this subject but no one seems to be replying. If anyone knows if it is possible, i thought it might be you.

for the new version well not many things :

- slower when using the extended blade.

- saber locks outside of duels.

- bot duels cheat protection removed.

well i don't really have any other ideas so if you have any suggestions ....

I know you have a problem with the your new ui_ cvars (eg. You can alter ui_saberred and the other 5 which you don't want) just change the CVAR_ statment in your cvar registers to CVAR_ROM|CVAR_INTERNAL. Clients won't be able to change them but you can still set the cvars in the code.

I hope I helped! :)

Originally posted by Tchouky

for the attachement you need to change the code...

one line to change :

ai_main.h

#define MAX_LOVED_ONES 4

Thanx but I`m afraid I`m a :newbie: I wouldn`t know where to start.

If i download your source code and alter the ai_main.h file what do i do then ? do i just run the batch files you included ?? will this compile it ???

for the new version well not many things :

- slower when using the extended blade.

- saber locks outside of duels.

- bot duels cheat protection removed.

well i don't really have any other ideas so if you have any suggestions ....

Looking forward to your next MOD update with the above additions. :D

Could you PLEASE add the following because i can`t get the source code to compile :( :( :(

#define MAX_LOVED_ONES 20

Thanx :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S

when can we expect the next updated mod to be released

Yah know I would really love a mod thats so complete and has everything love in it, so we can play with all the cool stuff, not just one of them multiplayer. I think I speak for everyone when the majority of the stuff when want ( and yes i realize some of it is hard, and yes Im trying to learn to do some myself, I want to help but Ima newb)

Double bladed light saber, with new stances perhaps? And also don't let the lightsaber stick thru your body :)

Dual light sabers, another new stance perhaps?

The cool moves, like the backflip instead of back roll, some sort of cool front flip move instead of front roll and the really cool arial cartwheels instead of side rolls, but without the slides.

Also perhaps a way to duel 2 on 1 or 2 on 2 things like that :) You know we all want to re-enact Darth Maul Vs Qui Gon and Obi :)

I mean seriously guys Imagine one really strong guy fighting with a dual sided saber vs 2 guys... or even 1 guy wielding 2 sabers, There are so many possibilities for this game. If we all pull together and make one GOOD mod it could overrun the regular version and would be sooooooo much more fun! Lets do it guys! Heh Im all pumped up now I better stop before I get my hopes TO HIGH!

Good work though Tck and everyone else who has contributed even the slighest bit, I thank all of you!

Ok upon downloading this mod I found a problem, I can't get double sided sabers lol, I type g_enabledoublesaber 1 in console and nothing happens even after I respawn, could someone shed some light on this problem for me?

for the attachement you need to change the code...

one line to change :

ai_main.h

#define MAX_LOVED_ONES 4

I edited the above file and compiled it (eventually!!) but it still only seems to let me have 4 allies in FFA any more ideas ???

Archived