Home

In GB so far which starfighter do you like the Most and WHY?

Link Antilles

Which Fighter do you like the MOST?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fighter do you like the MOST?

• N-1
    • X-wing or Z-95
    • B-wing or Y-wing
    • Tie Fighter
    • Tie Bomber
    • Droid Fighter
    • Wookies Versions
    • Gungans Versions
    • I'll have to wait till GB comes out.
    • I hate Air Units.

Guest anonymousdude

Sorry if im wrong, but im pretty sure ive seen tie interceptors in one of the movies ( i think it was the 1st movie,its about 2 minutes long ). Theres a short clip of an imperail base, it shows lots of tie fighters and bombers, and what looks like 2 interceptors near a group of stormtroopers.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by anonymousdude

Sorry if im wrong, but im pretty sure ive seen tie interceptors in one of the movies ( i think it was the 1st movie,its about 2 minutes long ). Theres a short clip of an imperail base, it shows lots of tie fighters and bombers, and what looks like 2 interceptors near a group of stormtroopers.

I just watched the movies and all i see are tie bombers, no interceptors anywhere in sight. Besides, garry already said that the civs would have a fighter a bomber and and a transport, not 2 fighters and bomber and a transport. And, if you really saw tie/ln's, tie bombers, AND tie interceptors, then the TIE cannot be upgraded to the Int, as all of the TIE/ln's would become Int's.

Guest Admiral Thrawn

Actually I thought he said they would have 3 fighters... Also in one of his interviews, he said Intercepters would be included...

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Admiral Thrawn

Actually I thought he said they would have 3 fighters... Also in one of his interviews, he said Intercepters would be included...

In the post here, gaber specifically said that the Wookies had a fighter (agr) bomber(?), and the transport(?). At last count, that is only two fighters and one transport. Sorry, but unless TIE/ln's are upgrade to Ints they aren't gonna be in the game. What interview was it where he said intercepters were in the game?

either the imps get their upgrade or the rebels don't get their headhunter and x- wing. this is all very logical. if all civs have the same units and techs, then the imps will have their upgrade because the z-95 is upgraded to become the x-wing. there is a posibility that the z-95 and x-wing are the reason the rebels got their superior rating in air power. remember that the naboo got the same rating in mr. fixits preveiw. i also heard that the imps would have the intercepter from some reveiw.:cool:

Guest Master Yoda

X-wings RULE!!! I hate the N-1 Fighter it just doesnt look like its very good. Wheres the A-wings?? They would be my second choice!!

Archived