Home

All Star Wars Fans Post Here!!!

xX-Ender-Xx

You do realize this is a star wars forum......i doubt that many non-star wars fans visit this site..........;)

My favorite scene is Yoda's battle with Dooku.........That and when luke first met yoda on Degobah in ESB....it's priceless.

The greatest Jedi master ever, and he's hitting a droid with a little stick because he wants a glow lamp....

Attack of the Clones - the scene where Palpatine is overlooking the Clone Army boarding their proto-Star Destroyers with the other Senators (one of whom gets destroyed by his precious Death Star)... the sky is a blood red... brilliant scene, amazing cinema!

I HATE STAR WARS!!!! STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

My fav. part of star wars is the battle of endor, in ROTJ(including death star battle, THe saber fight of luke and vader, And the assault team on endor to take down the generator.

My favorite SW scene is when Gandalf gets dragged into the pit by the Balrog and Frodo screams NOOOOOOOOOOOO!, and then Aragorn. . .Oh wait, wrong saga!:D

My favorite scene, though it was brief, was when Anakin slaughtered the entire Tuskan Raider settlement. Very poignant and indicative of what Anakin will become.:D

There are soo many to choose from..

When the doors open and obi wan,quigon, padame and the naboo guards are confronted by a dark figure in a black robe. All of then stop in their tracks.

Then Qui gon says "well handle this". Just then Dath maul ignites his saber then the other side. ......Thats was awsome! Like if you guys want to go through here youll have to get past me. All of you.

BUT the best scene has to be ROTJ. The battle of Endor.

When one of the ewoks gets killed his Ewok friend tries to help him get up , but alas the ewok was dead. LOL I love that part.

Originally posted by MotionMan

There are soo many to choose from..

BUT the best scene has to be ROTJ. The battle of Endor.

When one of the ewoks gets killed his Ewok friend tries to help him get up , but alas the ewok was dead. LOL I love that part.

Truly it can be said that you are among the cruelest of men, LOL! :D

I think Episode II rocked! :D It was just awesome! :) The entire movie!

The arena fight was spectacular with a lot of drama (Obi-Wan kneeling at the dead Jedi. Sad they didn't focus on that afterwards when Obi-Wan, Mace and Yoda chat about it because Obi-Wan talks about a victory, Yoda could have mentioned all the Jeid that were killed.) and action (Jango Fett getting his head chopped off.).

But one of the greatest scene ever, I agree with Motionman. In Episode I when in the Hangar Bay fight the doors to the Palace open and Darth Maul appears, just standing there and everyone is take aback. Just great! :)

:jango::slave:

I'd have to say the end of Episode IV, the whole X-wing fighting Death Star scene mesmorized me since a kid, and the space combat was always my favourite part of Star Wars. I was really disapointed in the weak space combat of Episode 1. It was too fast and didn't feel like a real flight scene, like it did in Episode IV.

Also, I have to put in the end of Episode 2 with Palpatine and the clones along to the Imperial March theme.... that was just phenomenal.

Jar Jar Binks. My nemesis.

Well, there is little chance of him being mistaken for a Jedi, so we know Dooku won't kill him in Episode 3. Maybe he'll get blown to pieces in a climactic space battle. :D

I can just hear it now:

"Oh no! Meesa going to go boom, EEEEYYYYAAAHHHHH!!!":p

Maybe Anakin will kill Jar Jar...Anakin will visit Naboo to see Amidala, when he sees her, she's with Jar Jar, who notices anakin first...he runs towards anakin screaming "ANNIE ANNIE" in that high pitched horrible voice.....anakin whips out his saber and THWACK! Off rolls Jar Jar's head.....Padme looks at Anakin and says "Oh thank god, i thought he'd never die"

Archived