Home

the " if you could have anything in the world right now, what would you pick?" thread

SPY_jmr1

hiya, rules are simple: people and money are OUT!

anything else is fair game. please only one idea per, say, 10 posts per person. (ie, after I post my idea, I would wait 10 posts til I posted a new idea....) you are free to talk about other peoples ideas as much as you want.

right then... lets get started!

me, right now I want more then anything in the world: a weedeater with lightsaber technolgy built in. think of it! a yard tool, that will cut any weed known to man! one reg. weedeater, with two 6 in. saber blades on the end, spining rapidly...

well, get posting! you must have somthing you want...

Well, you do write 'anything in the world', but prove to me what I wish for doesn't exist and I'll take it back :p. Here goes:

A geenee bottle, with a 3-wish-granting geenee in it, of course.

But here's the catch: I'd only need 1 (one) wish; 3 wishes is a mindtrap making you not even question that less is sufficient.

What the wish would be is my li'l secret, and no, it's not godhood/omnipotence, being granted a geenee's power (without the entrapment drawback), eternal happiness, world peace or any of the old clichés ;)

Jubatus

Originally posted by obi-wan13

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*eats pop tart*

wait a second, I'm allergic to pop tarts......................

*falls over dead*

good move dingus!:D

hmm, now that your dead... that means i win the race by default:D

Originally posted by obi-wan13

DONT THINK SO!!!!

MY SPIRIT LIVES ON!!!!!!!

AND ITS ALMOST THERE!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHA!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

I beat you both:p. I actually figured out that I was the second person to hit 1000 posts that signed up in 2002, I think the other one was someone named Something or other panther...he actually signed up after I did...he was apparently a madman with posting on one of the forums--far worse than me :p

Ok I had to look it up--TFABlackPanther

--Edit--

Oh...Obi's been here for a whilllle :p Slacker!!! ;)

Originally posted by Vestril

I beat you both:p. I actually figured out that I was the second person to hit 1000 posts that signed up in 2002, I think the other one was someone named Something or other panther...he actually signed up after I did...he was apparently a madman with posting on one of the forums--far worse than me :p

Ok I had to look it up--TFABlackPanther

--Edit--

Oh...Obi's been here for a whilllle :p Slacker!!! ;)

huh... dont remember this panther guy... was he from the jkii.net fourms?

oh well, 3rd place is cool with me... still get a medal at the olimpics:D

if you want a better way to tell post rate, look in the profile, for the posts-per-day number... I am at 10.2- something... obiwan13's is 1.13(BLEH!;)) and damn vestril! you at 21.--:eek:!!!

One Shuttle Tydirium, slightly used, and hopefully not full of Ewok poodoo,after being left on Endor!!!

...... Wakes from dream

Nah, what I'd really want is my own 747 to live in, completely rekitted out, to resemble quite a large house, would be able to travel around the world to wherever I liked...

huh... dont remember this panther guy... was he from the jkii.net fourms?

Somewhere in the lucasforums, I'm not sure where, he was really active, and then went inactive.

What's scary is that I've seen far more frightening post rates, I think I saw someone with 50 posts a day

!!!

Archived