Home

Gimme my bronze silver scimitar!

Manolote

Does anyone know exactly (or not) how to get the personal merit medals? I finished the game in medium difficulty and earned just up to the lousy bronze cluster: Do you need extra sensory abilitties? Was i just to green to deserve more? Will France make it to the second round?

*Ignoring the last post, which was rather rude*

Well, first of all, make sure that you've turned off Tour Invulnerability, Unlimited weapons and turned on Tour Craft Colisions. Secondly, kill everything. The more bonus points you have the better. So completing secondary mission objectives, which usually include killing everything in sight are the only way to earns medals. Before my computer crashed I was playing through the game in Medium and had only gone about halfway and had already earned most of the medals. Just kill stuff. About the extra sensory abilities, I doubt it, because I don't have them. And about France making the second round... don't ask me. I picked Proud Citizen to win the Belmont.

After that Senegal/France game all the Senegalese were so ridiculous over here. First of all, schools and jobs finished early so people could see the "game of the century". When Senegal scored everybody bursted out screaming "On va manger le coq !!". When the game finished it was total chaos and the Senegalese were celebrating as if they had won the championship and eternal life with it. It's as if these guys only live for soccer, it's so stupid. Now they think they're invincible and god-like or something. Even the president joined in the stupidy claiming that since they beat france they are now the World champions....

Anyways I was sleeping while all of this occured. Sleep is way more imporant than soccer.

Archived