Home

WIP: Battle Droid

Prophet

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SithBrakiss

just send me the .skin file,the skins,the shaders......i have pakscape and can do it in a flash.

Voltron2077@yahoo.com

Do you mean you can convert the model for me? It still needs tagging/weighting and Lods, which I havent done partly due to time and partly due to not getting it to work.

Hello, sorry for entering this thread so late, but i never found it till now:p

Anyhoo.

This model looks really nice man, did you get it converted yet? If you can manage to get the model finished and useable in game, i could make a custom NPC out of it for you, so you wouldent have to replace any other characters, you could just spawn them as there own character. (for people who wanna make custom sp missions like me:)

Iv already recreated the Duel Of Fates battle from episode 1. I made a darth maul npc, and a obiwan npc. (i made darth maul super hard to make up for taking on two people at once)

Anyway lemme know if you need any help..

i think the taunt should be freeze! and you could get a death sound from clone campaings, or galatic battlegrounds the original.

because, they have got feet sounds and if you command the droids they say roger roger and stuff. If you have got the game i would use they battle droid sounds from there. By the way good skin!

Originally posted by Grets Sirob

It's "Droideka"

And to make one, you would have to make new animations, which isn't possible at the moment...

I always thought it was "droid decar." I guess I just never looked into it enough.

I'm quite annoyed now because this is my second most wanted model, after Yoda, and neither one seems to be going anywhere.

Yoda is (apparently) pretty much finished, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be released for ages yet. This looks like the same situation!

Anyway, the point is: PLEASE FINISH IT! PLEASE! I HATE BEING PATIENT! PATIENCE SUCKS! PLEEEEAAASSEEEE!!!!

Archived