Home

WIP: Battle Droid

Prophet

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JediGhost[sITH]

I noticed you left out the word "good" from that phrase.

There is a reason for me leaving out "good":

It's not supposed to be the Geonosis arena.

And do you really look at the map when you have about a hundred blaster bolts comming your way?

The good thing with the map is that it's huge and I never experience any lag (unless I spawn a insanely amount of STs and jedi's).

A bit of off topic... I've been looking around for that ffa_sandarena, but no luck. I'm probably just not looking in the right place. If someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I would be eternally grateful :)

Right.

Judging from the last screenshot, this model should be nearing completion.... is it not?

This was the #3 model on my list, first being Darth Vader (completed), then Maul (complete.), next being the Battle Droid. What's the update? I'm anticipating this model to be awesome.

-Cheers

Where is he?

I think he's another missing jk2 editor(the first being cmndr Antilles)...

I hope he gets done soon, my mod needs battle droids, and before you ask what type of mod, it's my personal mod, you can't have it. All it does is change the guys to different models(started with wanting kyle to be a chiss, then kinda grew).

:joreth: May the force be with you.

Originally posted by Vulture 2

:) I didnt know that [iI]Darth Vader because I thought that you would have to make custome anmations because the droids straight metal arms and legs would bend like skin and look realy silly:D :D

You're spot on Vulture2, I'm doing a _low_ poly battle droid for massed co-op style maps. There are 4 choices for the battle droid animation.

1. Do new animations and mod multiplayer to use them (not currently possible)

2. Have a _bendy_ droid (*ick*)

3. Have the droids joints shear off every now an again. (*ick*)

4. Retrofit the battle droid with extra joints. (*sigh*)

I took option 4 and I'm almost there now.

We need more updates i have been waiting for this droid for a long time i only signed up for this fourm to tell you how good this model was and i think all of my posts are on this thread so show an updated picture please:slsaber: :r2d2::speeder::evil3:

Archived